Online now
Online now

Squirting

flitter'fly​(sub female)
1 week ago • Apr 23, 2024
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Apr 23, 2024
MypetsLord wrote:
Great topic!!
Ok, I'll be honest, I say that because it's something I'm interested in for sure, but honestly it's information that all women should know. And unfortunately they are never taught, by anybody.

But wow ladies! LOL
I believe this conversation really explains the exact reason that squirting is tough for many people, or sometimes orgasms even for that matter.
Everybody needs to relax about sex in and out of the bedroom. (Unless I missed something that was absolutely not true)
Everything that everybody wrote above is correct enough. The ejaculate that comes out when you squirt is not just pee. It is actually female ejaculate that comes out of a gland and yes it does have a a very small amount of urine mixed into it. I mean it's coming out of the same region that urine flows through so... ?? But the bottom line is, don't trip on it, it's not enough to matter. By the way, it tastes sweet, which I'm pretty certain urine would not.
Also, no need to ruin any linen or beds or whatever, get a puppy pad. Or as I have done, several hospital grade multiple layer fluid catching bed mats. They hold like six pints of fluid or something, so you're safe to cum all you want for the next 2 hours. LoL Amazon has them.
Anyway, as everybody knows, or I would at least hope the people on this site know, woman's orgasms come from their head, first and foremost.
So either your mind has to be really in it, or completely out of it and just relaxed, enjoying the sensations you're receiving. Or maybe some mysterious combination of those factors or some other factor unique to them.
Again everybody's different, so sometimes you have to play around with it to figure out the exact formula, but that is step one.
Step two is to do whatever it takes to make you orgasm, the easiest and most intensely. For most people that's clitoral stimulation, but not for everybody.
Which is why I'm not going to say this is a one size fits all, how to squirt formula.
These are just my own personal opinions, gained over about 25 years of intensely studying the female orgasm. With a focus on how to make it happen easily (ex. on command, without simulation), consistently, and with much more intensity.
Squirting happens just like having an orgasm does, it is just much more intense. The technique it takes to squirt is doing exactly the same things you do to have an orgasm, just more intensity.
That is why many women complain that they've had very few, though they may orgasm often. Either themselves, or their partner, stops before the intensity reaches a high enough point to cause the squirt to happen.
In my experience squirting happens most often after several high-intensity orgasms with no break in between. Each orgasm ramps up the intensity and the sensitivity. No break to recover, does not allow it to go back down.
Keep doing it = squirting.
Keep doing it more = subspace.
Yes, you can totally reach subspace by having orgasms.
And of course there's nothing better at delivering very intense clitoral stimulation than a wand.
As Flitterfly pointed out, If your partner is concerned about your pleasure as well, squirting is bound to happen.

Unless you're the kind of lady that has an orgasm and then you have to take a 10-minute break, "Oh it's just too sensitive to touch right now", sorry to say it but you will never squirt. LoL
What you can do is stop being that kind of lady. Because like everything surrounding sex for a woman, it's all about your mind.
The whole female sexual dynamic between body and mind is simply amazing.
As is the fact that it can be trained to do just about anything.

Personal observations..
It usually takes me a day. Two or three tops, to have somebody new cumming on command, without any form of stimulation.
The orgasm duration, the total period of time that you feel it from the very beginning to the end of the sensation completely, can be greatly increased for everybody, but usually in the range of 5 min up to almost 10 min.
Refractory period, the time period between the end of one orgasm and the next one beginning, can be reduced to about 10 to 15 seconds usually.
Multiple orgasms, having more than one orgasm without stopping, well My usual goal for somebody in good physical condition, is 60 Non-Stop. And I've had a few ladies go to 100. Yes, it does take a long time, even doing quick ones.
And yes, you can choose to have a long, intense orgasm, or several in a row.
Or you can choose to have a quick, far less intense one, or again several of them in a row.
Or you can choose to pretty much have anything in between, whatever your mind, or even more preferably you're Dom, desires.
All true btw. Feel free to DM me if you have questions. I have long ago embraced the role of a trainer and educator, it's something I enjoy very much. And info I feel everybody should have.
Or even if you don't believe what I have said and want to challenge it. Those conversations are usually fun as well. LMFAO

Ohhh helllll
You really do know what your talking about. Lol
Kills me, I'm always telling someone when I start DONT STOP TOUCHING ME.
I've gone on for hours.
With No end in site.
And often wondered how much of a bathtub I could fill up? ๐Ÿค”
Bravo for learning all about the female orgasm.
Wish more out there put in the time.
Not only to learn, But to give excessively and often.
Thank You ๐Ÿ˜
I'mME
1 week ago • Apr 24, 2024
I'mME • Apr 24, 2024
DelightfullyDominant wrote:
โ€˜To pee or not to peeโ€™/ that is not the question when squirting. Just relax, surrender to the sensations, and channel your inner Idina Menzel and be loud and โ€˜let it goโ€™ icon_wink.gif.

@DelightfullyDominant

What or who is Indina Menzel?
I'mME
I'mME • Apr 24, 2024
SnowMinx wrote:
She sings Let It Go in the Disney favorite "Frozen".

https://youtu.be/YVVTZgwYwVo?feature=shared

@SnowMinx

Thank you ma'am. (Leaning away, so you don't swat me like a fly, ๐Ÿคฃ) I will say, I have not seen the movie.
DelightfullyDominant​(dom male)
I'mME wrote:
DelightfullyDominant wrote:
โ€˜To pee or not to peeโ€™/ that is not the question when squirting. Just relax, surrender to the sensations, and channel your inner Idina Menzel and be loud and โ€˜let it goโ€™ icon_wink.gif.

@DelightfullyDominant

What or who is Indina Menzel?

She sang the Disney frozen song. It is more appropriate here than you may think.

โ€œ The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to sayโ€

โ€œ It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm freeโ€

โ€œThe cold never bothered me anywayโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚
balloonkotinsp
balloonkotinsp • Apr 24, 2024
If there was a school for squirting, I would sign up. I'd have my note pad under my arm, miner's hat on, and ready to learn. There's hot, and then there's that. I don't really care if it's piss, ejaculate,or both. Watching her eyes roll back in her head, and watching her gush, would make me feel like I've solved a 40 year old, cold case.
fluffypoppet​(sub female){Protected}
Are you trying to develop a Pavlovian response?
Or are you just interested in trying to find a consistent method to make yourself squirt?

I think both may be possible. I can definitely consistently soak though some towels now... but not exactly on demand without some effort. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

The first time I remember squirting, it was using a dildo to pound my cervix. I was shocked, it was also the first time I'd ever cum from anything other than clitorial stimulation.

Some tips I think have already been shared:
- Stay hydrated- drink lots of water.
- Relax.
- Follow the feeling.
- Might help to lay on your back... or doggy style if you like deeper penetration...

As far training yourself to squirt on command... it is an intriguing idea... if you pursue it I hope you share updates!!
spankymike696​(dom male){DOMINANT}
1 week ago • Apr 25, 2024
FlitterFly wrote:
MypetsLord wrote:
Great topic!!
Ok, I'll be honest, I say that because it's something I'm interested in for sure, but honestly it's information that all women should know. And unfortunately they are never taught, by anybody.

But wow ladies! LOL
I believe this conversation really explains the exact reason that squirting is tough for many people, or sometimes orgasms even for that matter.
Everybody needs to relax about sex in and out of the bedroom. (Unless I missed something that was absolutely not true)
Everything that everybody wrote above is correct enough. The ejaculate that comes out when you squirt is not just pee. It is actually female ejaculate that comes out of a gland and yes it does have a a very small amount of urine mixed into it. I mean it's coming out of the same region that urine flows through so... ?? But the bottom line is, don't trip on it, it's not enough to matter. By the way, it tastes sweet, which I'm pretty certain urine would not.
Also, no need to ruin any linen or beds or whatever, get a puppy pad. Or as I have done, several hospital grade multiple layer fluid catching bed mats. They hold like six pints of fluid or something, so you're safe to cum all you want for the next 2 hours. LoL Amazon has them.
Anyway, as everybody knows, or I would at least hope the people on this site know, woman's orgasms come from their head, first and foremost.
So either your mind has to be really in it, or completely out of it and just relaxed, enjoying the sensations you're receiving. Or maybe some mysterious combination of those factors or some other factor unique to them.
Again everybody's different, so sometimes you have to play around with it to figure out the exact formula, but that is step one.
Step two is to do whatever it takes to make you orgasm, the easiest and most intensely. For most people that's clitoral stimulation, but not for everybody.
Which is why I'm not going to say this is a one size fits all, how to squirt formula.
These are just my own personal opinions, gained over about 25 years of intensely studying the female orgasm. With a focus on how to make it happen easily (ex. on command, without simulation), consistently, and with much more intensity.
Squirting happens just like having an orgasm does, it is just much more intense. The technique it takes to squirt is doing exactly the same things you do to have an orgasm, just more intensity.
That is why many women complain that they've had very few, though they may orgasm often. Either themselves, or their partner, stops before the intensity reaches a high enough point to cause the squirt to happen.
In my experience squirting happens most often after several high-intensity orgasms with no break in between. Each orgasm ramps up the intensity and the sensitivity. No break to recover, does not allow it to go back down.
And of course there's nothing better at delivering very intense clitoral stimulation than a wand.
As Flitterfly pointed out, If your partner is concerned about your pleasure as well, squirting is bound to happen.

Unless you're the kind of lady that has an orgasm and then you have to take a 10-minute break, "Oh it's just too sensitive to touch right now", sorry to say it but you will never squirt. LoL
What you can do is stop being that kind of lady. Because like everything surrounding sex for a woman, it's all about your mind.

Personal observations..
It usually takes me a day. Two or three tops, to have somebody new cumming on command, without any form of stimulation.
The orgasm duration, the total period of time that you feel it from the very beginning to the end of the sensation completely, can be greatly increased for everybody, but usually in the range of 5 min up to almost 10 min.
Refractory period, the time period between the end of one orgasm and the next one beginning, can be reduced to about 10 to 15 seconds usually.
Multiple orgasms, having more than one orgasm without stopping, well My usual goal for somebody in good physical condition, is 60 Non-Stop. And I've had a few ladies go to 100. Yes, it does take a long time, even doing quick ones.
Or you can choose to have a quick, far less intense one, or again several of them in a row.
Or you can choose to pretty much have anything in between, whatever your mind, or even more preferably you're Dom, desires.
All true btw. Feel free to DM me if you have questions. I have long ago embraced the role of a trainer and educator, it's something I enjoy very much. And info I feel everybody should have.
Or even if you don't believe what I have said and want to challenge it. Those conversations are usually fun as well. LMFAO

Ohhh helllll
I've gone on for hours.
With No end in site.
Thank You ๐Ÿ˜

all learn at different paces, doesn't me they don't know what there talking about, I am a man, I have read books about woman orgasisms years a go to give more or better pleasure to them and for them selves, and was able to help them with organisms, these are FactS - that through my journey of talk to woman and talking them through, yes most think it is pee and hold back, woman learn at different paces, there bodies are different in many ways. but feeling relaxed and feeling comfortable to relax and release and enjoy and not feel ashamed ( yes I was told this) if a woman is doing this with a man, the man has to be patient and encourage not judge cause not going to happen instantly most time, technic, atmosphere, so yes lots men are insensitive but also might want to help and don't know how, please don't assume that ALL men don't care, this is not true, I personally want to make my partner happy in many ways, and they feel relaxed and tell me there fantasies as well, so a woman to trusting her partner is not easy
SinfulScripts
SinfulScripts • Apr 25, 2024
Some notes--

I do believe squirt has some piss in it, but I don't find that to be a big deal. If you do, just drink lots of water so that when you squirt, it smells clean rather how piss might smell when you're dehydrated.

As for squirting.
Firstly, you need to be quite turned on and also quite relaxed. As someone else mentioned, when you get close to it, you might actually feel like you're going to piss yourself--thats a good sign, keep going and push out. Make sure you have ample time when you're doing this, warming yourself up, and being in the right head space. Get a nice towel under you so that you feel comfy squirting every where. TBH though, everyone has a different body that reacts differently and things vary. My only advice is to finger yourself upwards rather than inwards. If you do that, at some point you will start to hear a bit of liquid noise. When you can hear that noise, it means you're doing the correct motion, so just keep going. It might also help if you have your legs coming towards you--kind of like the Happy Baby yoga pose. Best of luck
flitter'fly​(sub female)
flitter'fly​(sub female) • Apr 25, 2024
spankymike696 wrote:
FlitterFly wrote:
MypetsLord wrote:
Great topic!!

But wow ladies! LOL

Personal observations..

Ohhh helllll
I've gone on for hours.
With No end in site.
Thank You ๐Ÿ˜

all learn at different paces, doesn't me they don't know what there talking about, I am a man, I have read books about woman orgasisms years a go to give more or better pleasure to them and for them selves, and was able to help them with organisms, these are FactS - that through my journey of talk to woman and talking them through, yes most think it is pee and hold back, woman learn at different paces, there bodies are different in many ways. but feeling relaxed and feeling comfortable to relax and release and enjoy and not feel ashamed ( yes I was told this) if a woman is doing this with a man, the man has to be patient and encourage not judge cause not going to happen instantly most time, technic, atmosphere, so yes lots men are insensitive but also might want to help and don't know how, please don't assume that ALL men don't care, this is not true, I personally want to make my partner happy in many ways, and they feel relaxed and tell me there fantasies as well, so a woman to trusting her partner is not easy

If you reread my response you will see that in no way shape or form did I assume any such thing.

I only stated I wish that more men would learn and give excessively and often.

Bravo to you for being one of those men who want to give this to your partner.

Not all men want to or do.
Congratulations on being one of the few.

Also I don't recall ever saying that I have not been patient and or helped or tried to help a man out on giving me pleasure.