Online now
Online now

Low effort messages from dudes

Steellover​(sub male)
2 weeks ago • May 1, 2024
Steellover​(sub male) • May 1, 2024
I don't generally send messages on here to people at all, unless it is something specific to either a blog or a forum post, and more often than not it is easier to just respond to the post in question, than to send a PM.

However in the past, on past online dating sites, I generally put in quite a bit of effort into my initial contact introductory messages. If I felt that a possible connection would be there, I would briefly talk about myself; which doesn't mean that I'd give my entire autobiography, but rather, more like a general introduction- and mention the specific things I liked about her based on what she wrote in her profile. I would really put effort in to trying to connect with someone on an intellectual level beyond just "uh, hey baby, lets, uhhh, you know, uh, hook up."

If I felt that our relationship goals, likes and dislikes, and so on weren't compatible, or if I thought we weren't compatible for other reasons, I typically wouldn't bother contacting them (unless I had a comment or question about something else they had written on a forum or blog.)

But with that said, it's already been mentioned that, no matter how much thoughtful effort you put into a message, it is all too common that people still won't respond. I mean, I get it; some women do receive a lot of unsolicited "Fan Mail" and I would imagine it is particularly difficult for female dominants in that respect, since they are in so much demand. They probably have to weed through so much crap that even the thoughtful intro messages can get discarded along with the chaff, or else they simply don't have the time or energy to respond to everyone. That was what I ran into on other fetish dating sites I was on (including the now-mostly defunct Collarspace.)
I'mME
2 weeks ago • May 2, 2024
I'mME • May 2, 2024
autisticbarbie wrote:
Miki wrote:
I prefer what some might perceive to be low-effort responses.

My profile is deliberately thin so as to make sure none think I'm anything other than Not Looking for anything beyond casual messages and to post on whichever of these threads I feel I can contribute to. I deeply appreciate like brevity in any messages that cross my digital desk in here.

I like messages that are "current with the times" as in what's going on "today" or "this week--- month even as opposed to unsolicited biographies.

But that's Just Me.

--To those who prefer to be succinct, you got a fan here.

Pick me then. Still pick me now.

Austisticbarbie,

While Miki can certainly take care of herself, I don't know wby you think it's okay to label somone else witb that bullshit. I already said something to yiu about it. And now I'm saying it again. Do YOU know what that word means?
What appointed you to label anybody..
Notice the lack of a question mark, because its rhetorical.