Online now
Online now

How long is too long?

I'mME
1 month ago • May 15, 2024
I'mME • May 15, 2024
Steellover wrote:
It's been said many times but worth repeating:
Any time a potential date and/or partner asks for money before you have actually met them face to face... ...it is almost certain you will never meet them face to face.

Steellover,

What makes it acceptable to ask for money, after you meet face to face ?
intenseoldman​(dom male)
intenseoldman​(dom male) • May 15, 2024
I have found out the hard way that if they want you to wait, they're hiding something. I've been catfished. I've also talked to someone for months who I realize now never would have met me. I think she was just keeping me as a place holder until something better came along.
I'mME
I'mME • May 15, 2024
intenseoldman wrote:
I have found out the hard way that if they want you to wait, they're hiding something. I've been catfished. I've also talked to someone for months who I realize now never would have met me. I think she was just keeping me as a place holder until something better came along.

Yep, cause women are always hiding something, inherently evil.
Steellover​(sub male)
Steellover​(sub male) • May 15, 2024
I'mME wrote:
Steellover wrote:
Any time a potential date and/or partner asks for money before you have actually met them face to face... ...it is almost certain you will never meet them face to face.

Steellover,

If, AFTER meeting and talking things over, you establish a mutually agreeable relationship that is based on "pay to play," so to speak. And even then, if the person you are meeting has presented themselves as a pro, rather then a potential romantic partner, that's fine- but otherwise it's admittedly kind of tacky. Keep in mind that this site does not allow professionals of any kind to advertise their services.
Miki
1 month ago • May 16, 2024
Miki • May 16, 2024
... and when threads wander too close to TOS boundaries, if not cross them altogether, they end up being locked, so there has to be "other definitions" of "How Long is Too Long" aside from further pay-to-play discussions. It's been covered... abundantly.

Just a thought. I said my piece ...

that's all folks!"
Eveonna​(masochist female){none}
1 month ago • May 16, 2024
How long is too long?

Whatever you agreed on, both are committed and willing. Talking to someone for six months you message back and forth here and meet up in a virtual place in that time you via cam and voice in a mature manner. After 6 months of talking , you meet a few times for the first time in a year but make long outings together. It takes a good year to fully get to know someone in the second year to make sure engagement goes and stay with each other longer, like weeks and months. In the second half of the year going down you relocate to them or you relocate or you have to sell your house or both do you find a new place for both of you. They are willing to take you for everything you come with your full luggage but this also means are you willing to take for what they have and the luggage. You both will have to make some changes and might have to get rid of some things to move. If you have animals and kids that big one everything should have been talked about before even moving in. A Lot to think about do you both have a spark for each other not giving up for each other willing to go through the ride or die and think and be there for each other. Have a good plan and both agree on it. Some things are gonna have to change. Some people might have relatives with them they are taking care of. They might be willing to move but are they willing to make a good choice with you that is willing to take what they have. I know a couple that met. Yes, they had to sell both their houses so they could find one for them to start anew. Gotta get out of your comfort zone if you really want this to work. But in the beginning and now you gotta take it slow nothing can be rushed. It happens over time.Make sure someone is not after you financially and looks like they like you for you inside and out. Not just after sex with your body as lust gotta be more than that with love more of the respect with intimacy. Both should be upfront about feelings if anything changed not good to beat around a bush. Don't get to attached til you know its right but when both agree can't just be one gotta be the same. But get emotionally invested before getting hooked. But to keep a women you gotta keep her happy win you everyday celebrate with her like first day you meet. Lad to sets the vision, creates the plan takes the action.

The man or women you choose to be your partner effects everything in your life. Your mental health, Your peace of mind,your love inside you, your happiness, how you get through trades, your successes, how your children will be raised , and much more. Choose wisely.
Eveonna​(masochist female){none}
4 weeks ago • May 16, 2024
When it's been too long, no answer for weeks , no calls, you gotta let it go, don't wait around for someone that does wait for you. They should give you the right contact if something happens or they are in the hospital. Really if they have someone contact you to be open they would show you off to their family and friends not hide you. Your the one doing all they done nothing time to put the stakes up set on fire paint the town and date yourself have a nice drink. Wish them F#cking good bye farewell.
LatexHer​(dom male)
4 weeks ago • May 17, 2024
LatexHer​(dom male) • May 17, 2024
My experience has been over the last 5 decades that if people don't wish to meet/greet with you they are posers or worse - just plain cheats who have boy/girlfriends, wives, or husbands. Some people just get off by talking to others, or are so lonely they become almost pathetic in making new friends.
I don't have time for endless talk or those who wish to exchange pictures alone. Indeed I have met with dozens of women over the years, including some who were married. My experience with married women confirmed my suspicion that something is obviously missing in their relationship. Sometimes people just drift apart, or the stresses of life, children, jobs, or education do not allow them to regain the pleasures of life they once had. Surprisingly older gals over 45 are asking more questions, getting involved, and realizing that if they don't go for the pleasures that D/s, B&D, and fetish play provide,it just may pass them by. I will help them all if they are sincere.
I'mME
4 weeks ago • May 18, 2024
I'mME • May 18, 2024
Steellover wrote:
I'mME wrote:
Steellover wrote:

Steellover,

If, AFTER meeting and talking things over, you establish a mutually agreeable relationship that is based on "pay to play," so to speak. And even then, if the person you are meeting has presented themselves as a pro, rather then a potential romantic partner, that's fine- but otherwise it's admittedly kind of tacky. Keep in mind that this site does not allow professionals of any kind to advertise their services.

Steellover,

I don't want to derail this topic. However, I've been sitting back reading comments whenever the topic of femDoms (whatever word y'all are using) comes up and there is a lot of misconceptions running around here.

Maybe I will write about it, nooo I don't want to do that. Perhaps I will find a space in one of the forums or something.

To do with findoms, Domme, proDoms.