Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

AngelKayla​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 24, 2024
AngelKayla​(sub female) • Jul 24, 2024
HELLO EVERYONE!

How are y'all doing y'all can call me Kayla and I'm very new to the whole BDSM community. I have looked into it ones in a blue moon but never got into it. It has also been very hard to try and find people chat with about (I do love a bit away from Houston). I'm very shy but I'm also an open book so ask me anything. Also BTW let's talk and get to know each other first and don't just straight up come into my DM and as "hey done to fuck" and others stuff like that thanks!
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • Jul 31, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 31, 2024
Time to give this a bump! If you've joined us recently or just never got around to saying hello, here's the place to introduce yourself!
juliankay
1 month ago • Jul 31, 2024
juliankay • Jul 31, 2024
Hi there,
I'm an East Coast Dom looking to build a long-lasting, meaningful relationship with a submissive woman who is serious about her desires and commitment. I'm seeking someone who is obedient, loving, and loyal, and who shares some of my interests so that we can create a strong, harmonious bond. If you're looking for a serious relationship where mutual respect and dedication are key, I would love to hear from you. Let's connect and see if we can build something special together.
Hope to hear from you soon - JK
Villanelle​(staff)
1 month ago • Aug 7, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Aug 7, 2024
Thank you for the detailed intro JulianKay! Welcome to THE CAGE.
Miki​(masochist female)
4 weeks ago • Aug 10, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Aug 10, 2024
Hi all new members!

Please, feel welcome here!

If you want to visit and post to the Forums, by all means, do so.

Like anything Online, there are pluses and minuses.. Still, jump on in, we'd love to have you!
justjules​(sub female)
3 weeks ago • Aug 12, 2024
justjules​(sub female) • Aug 12, 2024
Hi there…

Been here a few weeks and except for a few have found this to be the most respectful online community by far. Thank you to the great men and women who have reached out to me. I think I’ll stay. 🤩

North Carolina sub. Really an Alpha sub. Which means I vet hard but once I submit I submit fully and you’ll have to quit me instead of the other way around.

Looking for a Daddy Dom - have been in 2 real dynamics before.

Love photography and writing. Lots of artsy people here! Work in AI now but getting back to nonprofits

Happy to meet you all.

And yes…as several women have noted…get to know a woman first. And read our profiles too. Some of us put all you need to know there. 🥰
MambaBlack​(dom male){Looking}
3 weeks ago • Aug 15, 2024
I figured I might as well introduce myself.

Hey everyone the names Mamba on here. I’ve been into the lifestyle since 2015 of my senior year in high school when I found out about it on tumblr. I figured why not try being a Dom. Of course over the years I’ve had good experiences and bad experiences with being a Dom to certain subs but overall I believe those experiences help in further my understanding of how certain subs act or the requirement of their particular needs.

I’m a Dom whose main goal is to make sure that my sub is comfortable with talking to me and letting me know what is going on in their daily life. Either starting out in the talking phase or we become Dom and Sub, while at the same time being able to call each other a friend. I think that’s the most valuable thing when it comes to being a Dom is knowing that you can be depended on in times of need. Of course I also have a chill and strict side to myself whenever I need to put my foot down when my sub misbehaves or simply hanging out playing video games together and having a great old time.

I’m personally looking for a sub that’s willing to give me a challenge. One that isn’t afraid to push my buttons and keep me on my toes to make sure I do what needs to be done as a Dom. Preferably I’d like for a Black Woman to be my sub as naturally Black women are strong and feisty which i absolutely adore. It’s always a plus if that has a big ass with shape and size as well to go along with that sass. However, it’s not a deal breaker if my sub isn’t Black. I’ve had several online dynamics with subs in the past and I know long distance isn’t the most ideal to some women in this lifestyle. However I’m willing to make it work on my end and I hope I can get that same energy from you as well.

I only ask for 3 things from my sub. 1.loyalty 2. Obedience 3. Communication. Nothing more nothing less as long as I can get those 3 things that’s all I need to be honest with you. Hopefully I can find that potential sub on the cage.