Online now
Online now

How to survive edging?

tictackid​(sub female)
2 months ago • Jun 16, 2024

How to survive edging?

tictackid​(sub female) • Jun 16, 2024
I’ve never really “edged” myself before and have always given myself and have received permission to cum. But I have been edging myself with no release for 4 days and it’s getting unbearable… how do people last as long as they do?
Any tips on how to survive longer and make it through?
Solace​(dom male)
2 months ago • Jun 18, 2024
Solace​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2024
The above Gentleman is correct. It takes practice, and for some like myself its very enjoyable to watch a sub try to acclimate.

You could try an activity that cools you down. Literally a cold shower might help. Perhaps some riveting literature or even something particularly boring. Anything to take your mind off things.

And that's one method. Though typically when ladies I play with do that I get their mind back on track. It isn't my intention for them to learn how to disengage but rather to be a high functioning individual despite being so distracted. Hence, practice and discipline.
    The most loved post in topic
samira abda{MOslaveMas}
1 month ago • Jul 24, 2024
samira abda{MOslaveMas} • Jul 24, 2024
my Master and i have only been exploring this relationship for about 6 weeks, but Him having me edge became part of our experience early on. It was a full week of only being allowed to edge before He let me finish...let me tell you, the wait was 100% worth it.
He assigned edging as part of my daily routine, morning and evening, and i have come to appreciate and crave it as it helps keep my mind focused on Him and being in my place, always ready and eager to respond to Him.
In daily life it has been good for me as it leaves me with a constant undercurrent of anticipation/excitement similar to the feeling of waiting to get on a rollercoaster that you know is going to be an absolute adrenaline rush, so that actually leaves me in an upbeat mood at work or whatever i'm doing.
But i digress...As far as how to survive/make it through, my best advice is set a goal for how long you can go. It's the same thing as having a goal for doing a workout with building endurance or stamina as your focus.
lambsone
lambsone • Jul 24, 2024
Go through menopause. It works.
Lance1969​(dom male)
Lance1969​(dom male) • Jul 24, 2024
In the right hands, it can be magical, close your eyes and enjoy every single second, minute and maybe a beautiful hour.