Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

juliankay
6 days ago • Oct 9, 2024
juliankay • Oct 9, 2024
Hello to all. JK here - I am a sensual and loving Dominant seeking one special mental submissive who desires more than just physical connection. I’m based in NYC- NJ area and have been in the lifestyle for over 10 years, continually growing and refining my understanding of sensual and mental dominance. I believe BDSM is about more than lust, love, power, or control—it’s about creating a deep, cosmic bond that transcends everything else. I’m looking for a submissive who values mental and emotional connection just as much as physical pleasure. My ultimate goal is to build a LTR dynamic that evolves into a meaningful, live-in relationship. If you’re seeking a Dom who will cherish and guide you on this journey, I’d love to connect.
SwitchyStockport​(switch male)
5 days ago • Oct 10, 2024
Hello everyone , switch from Stockport uk. Hoping to find some contacts for actual in the flesh adult fun meets. Enjoy being the sub for dom women and active. More on profile including contact info. Be great to hear from you all. X
kinkyshyguy​(switch male)
4 days ago • Oct 11, 2024
kinkyshyguy​(switch male) • Oct 11, 2024
Hey everyone!

I'm a kink-curious but inexperienced newcomer, looking for a place to safely discuss and explore with like-minded people. I am relatively well versed in many kinks, but have never been able to actively try or explore them so far, or openly discuss them with others.

Am hoping this community will help me work through some of my shyness and hesitance, while also enjoying my time connecting with new people!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 days ago • Oct 14, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 14, 2024
Welcome everyone and thank you for taking the time to tell us a bit about yourselves!
DeadlyCurves​(switch female)
1 day ago • Oct 15, 2024
Hello Everyone, I am Deadly Curves, also known as Kitty. I'm currently searching for someone to engage in intelligence conversations with but not necessarily anything serious.
The type of men I'm interested in Romantically are Gothic Dominant men who are comfortable with their feminine side. Someone who is interested in science and also open minded to sharing thoughts about various religions, computer savvy and has a passion for the feline persuasion. I like men from the age of 28 -49. I am a young 50 year old woman and if we talk I will
eventually request a video conversation, if it's refused. I will no longer talk with you!
I will not tolerate fake accounts, I do not fall in love easily,
nor will I put up with any bullshit!
Thank you,
Kitty