Online now
Online now

use of a "electric dog collar" to control submissive

CrimsonPaw
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018
CrimsonPaw • Nov 17, 2018
I think you're limited to blog posts on here for pictures.
CrimsonPaw
Whoa!!! Love it!!! 😮
CrimsonPaw
Dayumm that's awesome!! I need to find someone around me that is skilled in that. I wanna play now LoL
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Nov 18, 2018
So to sum up I think DrWakko{RL ONLY} is saying equipment isn't built "just" for BDSM but is any equipment? Rope, floggers etc they all have other uses that didn't stem from BDSM or even nilla. Assuming that just because its labeled "BDSM" doesn't mean it is safe (yep, this stating the obvious for most of us but it needs to be said) . I think DrWakko{RL ONLY} was also saying that we can only play "safe(r)" that no play is 100% safe, more so when it comes to electro styled play. The choice to play SAFER is often our only choice as 100% SAFE doesn't always enter into the situation at hand.

I do a lot of this kind of play and when first starting out my mentor was very fond of saying "Bon, in the right situation static off carpet can kill. Never assume any current on any body is safe. You can only make informed choices" ..... if your playing with Electro as this thread said in the very beginning do so with caution and knowledge. RACK and SSC isa BIG thing for a reason, informed consent isn't the only thing that keeps you alive, knowledge of volt rates also 'helps' (again it helps! help isn't assuring no harm). Just because so and so was safe and lived doesn't mean its safe or you will be.

I am healthy. I run up to 10 km a day but I recently told have a heart problem. I feel fine, no signs or symptoms. How many of us have heart issues and do not know? I know I'm not special and there will others just like me (you only need a heart futter at the right time to knock your heart into arrhythmia) Premature (extra) beats are the most common type of arrhythmia most of us walk around with them unknown daily. They can feel like fluttering in the chest. These can result from stress, too much exertion, caffeine or nicotine. Supraventricular tachycardias are fast heart rates, so many of us also get these as we age. Most of the above is unknown to us until another problem brings it to the forfront. Yep granted, I am painting a very catrophising image, of the bad end of the spectrum of play ..BUT...I really wanted to stress the point that you need to enter into this with KNOWLEDGE. Then make your decision if it still rocks your world. ..and your willing to take that chance!

Also regarding dog collars (the orginal thread question), ask yourself why PETA/RSCPA wants them banned? They also burn (also do so on humans) and dogs have the same medical issue as we do. The volt rates on these are also HIGHER than what a dogs heart in tach or arrhythmia can handle CONSTANTLY.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
It would be a once in a while thing if I had one as my property needs to stick to his word to submit to me I like to spank him daily .

Check thr safety of giving daily electric shocks I recommendyou reduce to a once a week time.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • May 22, 2020
i have a few random and unscientific thoughts about this (if anyone can cite a study on the safety or efficacy of using electric dog collars on humans, i'd be interested in reading it... would be fun to know which peer reviewed journal it is published in). Meanwhile, we have anecdotal information and the 'authority' that goes with it.

Here's some technical info on dog shock collars:
"Comparing the effects of shock collars with other electrical stimulation products, Dr. Dieter Klein has stated that, "Modern devices ... are in a range in which normally no organic damage is being inflicted. The electric properties and performances of the modern low current remote stimulation devices ... are comparable to the electric stimulation devices used in human medicine. Organic damage, as a direct impact of the applied current, can be excluded.” Shock of this nature carries little energy (on the order of millijoules, 1 millijoule = 0.001 joule ). "At 0.914 joules the electric muscle stimulation and contractions a human receives from an 'abdominal energizer' fitness product is exponentially stronger — more than 1,724 times stronger— than the impulse a dog receives from a pet containment collar set at its highest level.".

A "remote trainer" set on a low level emits 0.000005 joules (5 microjoules).
A "bark collar" set on a high level emits 0.0003 joules (300 microjoules).
A "muscle stimulation machine" set on a "normal level" emits 2.0 joules.
Set on a "high level" it emits 6.0 joules.
An electric fence energizer [a "charged fence" – not a pet containment system] emits 3.2 joules.
A modern defibrillator can emit up to 360 joules."
https://www.petrainer.com.au/pages/shock-collar-information

Here's some technical info on human defibrillation and pacing. In hospital, we typically use a setting of 140 joules the first time we shock someone in a disrythmia. The stuff seen on tv and in movies where they shock someone who has arhythmia (i.e., the straight line seen on the heart monitor represents no electrical activity, no heartbeat), is the opposite of what is really done. We (healthcare workers) don't shock someone who has no heartbeat. The shock we deliver is to stop the heart, not start it. If it is in a life threatening disrythmia, we shock the heart to stop it, and it restarts on it's own... sort of like rebooting a computer and hoping it will self correct. If a person has a straight line, no heartbeat, we do CPR, which is mechanical manipulation of the heart to circulate the blood.
https://www.aclsmedicaltraining.com/adult-cardiac-arrest-vtach-and-vfib/