Online now
Online now

Alternative Names?

WetWhenWhipped88​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 7, 2018
I think that it is much like pet names. It doesn't matter if it fits bdsm wording, what matters is if you guys are comfortable with it and it works for you. It could even be the common "Honey" or "Dearest" as long as you know that it holds a separate meaning and it reminds you of your position.
CrimsonPaw
CrimsonPaw • Nov 7, 2018
Very well stated WetWhenWhipped88
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I feel like the names are totally up to the two of you.

I don't really use any "BDSM names" for my husband. A lot of them - just for me - dont feel right to use on him. Because of the connotation I have. Really all I use are pet names. Hes baby, love, my love, sweetheart, ect.

If you let things like that come naturally to the two of you, you might find a better time of settling on something - or deciding that names arent important at all and you'll just stick to your given ones. Everything natural will be better than anything forced. icon_smile.gif
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 17, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 17, 2018
Usually I use my xxxxxx....depending on her and what she likes ...I am pretty easy in that way...

But my works for me since you are mine...seems to work for her too.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 20, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 20, 2018
I like using my subbie, my sweetie, my girl, my goddess, my slut....it all depends on the moment. I like when she refers to me as Sir...but I tend to try to use terms I know she enjoys or gets her into the head space I desire.

It's all so much fun. We are all very lucky to find like minded people. I feel very lucky.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Nov 20, 2018
I like using my subbie, my sweetie, my girl, my goddess, my slut....it all depends on the moment. I like when she refers to me as Sir...but I tend to try to use terms I know she enjoys or gets her into the head space I desire.

It's all so much fun. We are all very lucky to find like minded people. I feel very lucky.
SubforHim​(sub female)
SubforHim​(sub female) • Nov 20, 2018
LoL gramps.

I agree. Anything with “My” in front of it does it for me. I have a few, but “My girl” seems to be my favorite.
KittySunflower​(sub female)
Everyone has great points... & Some funny ones too.
This is one of the first things that bothered me getting back into this.
Being ultra strict on certain names/titles.
I respond to commands better by my name especially when said with authority.
As stated by many I also believe what works for you both and what will develope a greater connection is key.
Whatever you call each other will have a great impact on the mental connection you have. Without it things will become mundane. The great thing is you both communicatied about it to make sure things progress.