Online now
Online now

counting orgasms

crazyskirtlady​(dom female)
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018

counting orgasms

this question is for my fellow Domina: so a fun game my sub wants to play is where he has to give me a certain number of orgasms within a week in order to earn some fun time out of his cage, I however am having issue on how to count my orgasms as I tend to have multiples of them, in a rush, to a point I cannot keep count and if he did it would put him at an unfairly high number nearly instantaneously! So! should I make the total required count of orgasms extremely high? or find a different way to count my orgasms all together? any other Domina have this fun game going?
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
This sounds like fun! Dunno how well it would work in my relationship without me feeling selfish Haha. But it's an interesting concept. Wonder how I could work it to try it out >icon_razz.gif

I would say either count the multiples as one, because it was one instance even if it was a bunch of orgasms, or make the goal higher. Try both out and see what works, there is no reason to not have some trial and error icon_smile.gif If the limit is too low, raise it. Because of your situation it kinda sounds like trial and error will be necessary.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 28, 2018
My suggest that the count/miss count be part of the fun.

Your the D type if 2+2 =0 then so be it.

If you cum and want to cum again maybe that first one didnt count because his hair got messy during sex.

Or he moved to the right and the light was in your eyes.

Maybe 1=1000 because he gave you a lap dance first.

I say be like "whose line is it anyway" --- everything is made up and the points dont matter
    The most loved post in topic
Belongs2Huntress​(sub gender fluid){Collared}
My Mistress just said this morning she wants 10 orgasms before I can have one. We are playing but not sure how we are going to count but Mistress said if she is satisfied it a win.
BeneathHerNow​(sub male)
5 years ago • Jan 3, 2019
BeneathHerNow​(sub male) • Jan 3, 2019
Apologies to jump in. I know it was not directed at me. With all due respect, I think that the game is totally hot and should be made as hard as possible.
Freya369
Freya369 • Jan 3, 2019
I am just laughing so hard.....what a fab game....do you think Vanilla World has any idea what they are missing!
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jan 3, 2019
That's easy.
Grab something like this:
http://orgasmscale.com

Or use a Fitbit and measure heart rate.
He must get your heart rate up and over a specified level to count as one (What ever you decide. You are the boss).
Hope this helps.
FC
shahh
5 years ago • Jan 4, 2019
shahh • Jan 4, 2019
Hmm... Perhaps count orgasms separartely from one another. If you count 14 and your sub says 16... Tsk tsk for not knowing you ?

Perhaps give your sub a +/- for miscounting. Off by more than 1 for the week...tsk tsk bad subby. But off by more than 3?!?! Horrible and the sub shall pay!!! Lol
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Jan 4, 2019
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2019
I just love the idea of having to reach some specific goal to have pleasure. I would try to come up with a metric i felt worked for me. Counting multi's as one makes sense to me and increases your pleasure since he would only get credit for one and you get to enjoy more! Maybe make the number based on multiple only so he has to mske sure he is giving you his best. If one only, doesn't count towards goal. I could also see adding other criteria like how he has to make you. Maybe ifcthe gosl is 10 some number has to be my oral, penetration, and anal if you are into it. I think it sounds like so much fun.