Online now
Online now

Submissive verses Slave

cherilynn​(sub female)
4 months ago • May 19, 2024
cherilynn​(sub female) • May 19, 2024
People get so confused and I use to as well.
Really though, the differences are simply to understand.
Step 1: STOP believing that submission and slavery are on some kind of sliding scale with slavery being the ultimate form of submission. This is bullshit.

A submissive desires to submit.
A slave has an innate desire to be owned, possessed if you will. We do not submit, we surrender. That is the difference.
A slave may have a submissive personality or a dominant personality like myself.
One is not greater or better than the other. Just different.

I stay far away from anyone who doesn't understand what it means to be a slave, especially one of the heart such as myself. How could he ever truly understand me and give me what I truly need?
He can't.
Master Harkin​(dom male)
1 week ago • Sep 25, 2024
Master Harkin​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2024
It is truly sad that anyone wants to just be an object. I have had a true slave in my life once and it is magical. The connection is like two souls becoming one. Each just knows what the other needs and what they are thinking. I have missed that so much since she had to return home to China. If I were a stronger man back then I would have followed her there and figured out life.

To have the connection where your souls touch and both sides truly give into the depth with complete trust, complete openness, complete self. There is no need for worry because the slave will do anything for the Master. Yet the flip is true that the Master would move mountains for the slaves happiness. That to me is a lot of what is lost. Yes I make the decisions and I need to because that is who I am. The slave wouldn't want that because that is who she is. We fill what the other needs but the goals for both is the others safety, health, and happiness.

I don't need to even think about my own happiness because that is all she will think about. So I in return will only think of her happiness. By doing that we both strive to make each other the happiest person possible.

I really think the vanilla world could use some of that type of mindset. Maybe there wouldn't be so much divorce.
I'mME
1 week ago • Sep 25, 2024
I'mME • Sep 25, 2024
Master Harkin wrote:
It is truly sad that anyone wants to just be an object. I have had a true slave in my life once and it is magical. The connection is like two souls becoming one. Each just knows what the other needs and what they are thinking. I have missed that so much since she had to return home to China. If I were a stronger man back then I would have followed her there and figured out life.

To have the connection where your souls touch and both sides truly give into the depth with complete trust, complete openness, complete self. There is no need for worry because the slave will do anything for the Master. Yet the flip is true that the Master would move mountains for the slaves happiness. That to me is a lot of what is lost. Yes I make the decisions and I need to because that is who I am. The slave wouldn't want that because that is who she is. We fill what the other needs but the goals for both is the others safety, health, and happiness.

I don't need to even think about my own happiness because that is all she will think about. So I in return will only think of her happiness. By doing that we both strive to make each other the happiest person possible.

I really think the vanilla world could use some of that type of mindset. Maybe there wouldn't be so much divorce.

Hello,

I think your summation of M/s applies to the D/s relationship as well.
Sub/slave both strive to make their respective partners happy and if M & D are both serving the relationship (their desiring the best for their sub/slave, which sometimes means sacrifice in whatever form) then sub/slave get to a level of trust, respect, adoration, love for their M/D which allows for their needs , wants, to be filled a greater possibility. A circle of you will.
But knowing each other very well is the key, a journey.
Kelpi
1 week ago • Sep 26, 2024
Kelpi • Sep 26, 2024
Sub or slave. I once saw both on a title. She told me she was a sub who at times needed to be treated as a slave. Took me awhile to understand her. She was far from brainless she just knew who she was and how she needed to be treated and when. I have known women who at times needed to be treated like a little girl. They just needed to be picked up held and reminded they were loved. A person knows themselves better than most. (At least I thought till I took a look at the world around me).

If you can't understand how someone feels about about themselves then walk away. It will save them time and you a headache. I once asked a woman what she was and the answer hurt my head. I can't remember it all and it hurts o think about it but it was like asking a hippie what their sign was. (I'm a Virgo with Cancer tendencies and a 1/4 Pieces with a half moon rising on the Eastern side. stopping now my head hurts.
Queer Lovemaking
1 week ago • Sep 26, 2024
Queer Lovemaking • Sep 26, 2024
Right, how we define ourselves matters. Submissive or slave and Dominant or Master everything can and should be negotiated. Erotic contracts are enlightened and more so between kink players.

I am a subbie but could negotiate up to slave through mutual agreement with my partner. I aim to submit to the greatest extent that I am able and comfortable to practice. Make your feelings known,