Online now
Online now

Daddy Doms and Mommy Doms

lambsone
4 weeks ago • May 27, 2024

Daddy Doms and Mommy Doms

lambsone • May 27, 2024
What attracts you to being a Daddy Dom? I'm assuming that there are Mommy Dommes out there too. Do you consider yourself different from other Dominants? If so in what ways?
lambsone
4 weeks ago • May 28, 2024
lambsone • May 28, 2024
Thank you for the response intenseoldman. I guess all the others don't care for the conversation.
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
3 weeks ago • May 29, 2024
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • May 29, 2024
The interaction between a Daddy Dom and his baby girl, mittle, middle or Lolita is subtly different to other dynamics for a start it tends to be emotionally deeper, and yes we have all the kinks n fetishes that the regular lifestyle participants have but the whole delivery is in a kinder more caring nurturing way !
Hope that helps ?
lambsone
lambsone • May 29, 2024
Yes it helps Aquarius. Thank you for participating. I tried being a lg with my 2nd Dom here for a few months, but psychologically it didn't work out. My family still thinks I'm incapable of taking care of myself and refuses to acknowledge that I am an adult. Never mind that I have kept a roof over my own head since 1986. I've spent my whole life trying to prove to them that I am an adult. I think that's why I can't handle DD/lg. I want to experience being a woman in a man's hands, no looking back. I do like the idea though of having a more caring relationship, but a mutual one that doesn't make me feel like a child. I want to stay grown up.
farashacaveluv
farashacaveluv • May 29, 2024
I'm more of a kitten with my dom, so not quite a little, but a bit little adjacent. I was lucky to find a very nurturing individual. Not sure if I'd be open to that kind of play outside him unless it was with one of my girlfriends. But, I'd assume that someone who was into being a daddy or mommy dom would do so out of a level of caring, patience, and sweetness compared to your average dominant.
lambsone
3 weeks ago • May 30, 2024
lambsone • May 30, 2024
Me too farashacaveluv.
I'mME
I'mME • May 30, 2024
A Dom better be caring whether he is a Daddy or not. why would I want a Dom who doesn't care, or who can't show emotions towards me.

Doms can be whatever they want to. (the cold, distant reptile type doesn't do a thing for me mentally, sexually, emotionally, or any other -ly)
Some subs like that, some do not not. All should be able to lead, make decisions based on the not for their own wants but the good of the sub. Now in relationship that is for the long haul, I would say that a Daddy Dom or any other kind of Dim would be making decisions for the good of the relationship. It's about growing, one can't just be a Daddy Dom type, there is times when that's just not possible.
But the idea that a Daddy Dom is caring and other Doms are not, that's a big NO. Or they are in the wrong place.

D/s and M/s are about respect and love.
lambsone
lambsone • May 30, 2024
I'mMe, I haven't heard any criticism or malice towards Doms who are not Daddys in this thread. I have only heard attempts to explain how Daddys view their subs. You may be reading something into the posts that people did not intend.

I agree that all Dominants should care for their subs/slaves. I have heard this ever since I entered this lifestyle. It's one of the things that attracts me to it. As many times as I've heard Dominants stress it, I know they take it seriously. We subs stress it as well, but it seems particularly comforting when a Dominant recognizes it as their responsibility.

The trick is finding one who lives it and not just says it whether they be a Daddy or not.
    The most loved post in topic
I'mME
I'mME • May 30, 2024
lambsone wrote:
I'mMe, I haven't heard any criticism or malice towards Doms who are not Daddys in this thread. I have only heard attempts to explain how Daddys view their subs. You may be reading something into the posts that people did not intend.

I agree that all Dominants should care for their subs/slaves. I have heard this ever since I entered this lifestyle. It's one of the things that attracts me to it. As many times as I've heard Dominants stress it, I know they take it seriously. We subs stress it as well, but it seems particularly comforting when a Dominant recognizes it as their responsibility.

The trick is finding one who lives it and not just says it whether they be a Daddy or not.

Lambsone,
The post were that Doms who are more nurturing, caring, etc lean towards Daddy Domming. I'm not reading anything into anything.
I read this all the time.
Most Daddy Doms enjoy age play, and that's where that title originated from.