Online now
Online now

Is Height a Fetish for you?

TopekaDom​(dom male)
1 week ago • Oct 6, 2024

Is Height a Fetish for you?

TopekaDom​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2024
In talking with people in the lifestyle, over a number of years, the question of physical height has come up more than a few times.

Sometimes, it is Doms who feel intimidated by female subs who are taller than them.

Other times, it is Dommes who want male subs to be shorter, so they can look down on them.

As subs (all genders) go, I often find that females want a Dom/me who is taller than them.

Does anyone feel that height is as important as any other physical trait, or even as far as physical activities such as bondage or flogging or what have you?

Discuss:
dollMaker​(dom male)
1 week ago • Oct 6, 2024
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2024
There is no height with headspace, with energy, but for some getting there requires desires, preferences, and societal, gender norms to be in place to create that, including height. For myself none of those things matter, I have been involved with people of all shapes, sizes and height, and its mental, and energy connection that, for me, is most important.

My current in person involvement, in their bare feet are taller, and in heels very much taller, but that does not impact upon my headspace or theirs, for what we do.

I can see that there might be some issues with a very pronounced height difference regarding activities done standing up -shorter to taller- so for instance flogging someone very much shorter to taller might introduce some potential for not being able to land the falls on the shoulders properly - though so far I have not had that issue, but I can picture that it could be an issue. Equally whip - single tail- use could have a similar issue - particularly in a small place, close up. Easy solution would be to have the person kneel, if that is something they can do, if not low backed chair could be used. With other impact play, over knee, spanking, canning, paddle use would not be an issue.

I can't speak to bondage issues, as most of the equipment I have can be adjusted, and as I don't do rope, I can't say regarding that.

I think, if there is a good connection between people, then any potential physical issue created by height differences could be worked out, on, to find ways to accommodate, but if it falls within the I am not attracted to area, then I guess, that would preclude compromises and solutions being found.

One potentially related topic, is strength, though again I think, at least for me, its not something I ever think about, that the person I am playing with could pick me up and snap me in two, over the years definitely been involved with a few people who could have done that.

Be interested to read peoples comments, maybe things I haven't encountered in person, or heard of, food for thought.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki​(masochist female)
1 week ago • Oct 6, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Oct 6, 2024
I never had a preference, let alone a "fetish" for size.

That being said, since I'm 5' in height, all the men I have slept with (among other things) with over the years were taller. That wasn't by being choosy. I simply never ran into any sawed-off studs into going on intro dates let alone rough playtime (dessert) afterwards.

---------------------------------------

As for Dollmaker's point... landing the whips or crops didn't seem to be a problem landing well for those who worked on me. However, I was more often than not suspended or bound to a bed or a decent post at good distance.

But that's just my experiences. Others will have varied results with notable size differentials.
vv V vv​(sadist male)
1 week ago • Oct 6, 2024
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Oct 6, 2024
I’m going to say no it’s not, I do prefer shorter women they are easier to toss around, but on occasion I come across a very tall beautiful women like 6’ 6” or more and I get the feeling I think most people seeing Mount Everest for the first time get, I must climb that, they usually call me cute pat me on the head and send me away before their mountain of a bf or husband comes back.
Miki​(masochist female)
1 week ago • Oct 7, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Oct 7, 2024
vv V vv wrote:
I’m going to say no it’s not, I do prefer shorter women they are easier to toss around, but on occasion I come across a very tall beautiful women like 6’ 6” or more and I get the feeling I think most people seeing Mount Everest for the first time get, I must climb that, they usually call me cute pat me on the head and send me away before their mountain of a bf or husband comes back.

Rule #1: "beautiful" skyscraper chicks are either always taken or single for a reason, often between something as simple as --- she picks her teeth (or her nose) in public, snorts when she laughs, or is (or acts) dumb as a stump, on up to worst case scenario, she has herpes or crabs.

(Whatever happened to The Clap, anyway???)

Rule #2: If such a broad is running around on her spouse or bed buddy--- he's probably not an Incredible Hulk knock-off or some (as a number of senior citzens like to say) "Tall drink of water" who has to sling his dick over his shoulder when it's in between jobs... More likely some hen-pecked Dilbert type, or maybe some fossil with one foot in the grave and her eyes on the safe in the wall with his Last Will and Testacle inside.

------------------------------

And that crap about tossing small women (similar to my size) around-- been there done that.. either I get thrown around or on at least one occasion, turned upside down and treated like a salt shaker and more often than not or slung over the guy's shoulder like some neanderthal woman being taken to his cave for mating.

All those dudes were taller than I'd usually like, but again, no preference for size.

I got even. No BJs for them!
bdsamworld​(sub female){collared}
1 week ago • Oct 7, 2024
Height is not a fetish to me. Then again everyone is taller than me. I think that's why I've been a fetish to others. All 5'0" of me. 🙃 I know for some guys it's a power dominance thing, others just like the feeling of being around someone so small, and then there are the ones who enjoy the " humorous" side of having a short person in their life. Hahaha.

I've only met one guy who was under 5'5" and the tallest I've dated was 6'4" we had some logistical issues at times. Hahaha.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
1 week ago • Oct 7, 2024
"... feel that height is as important as any other physical trait, or even as far as physical activities such as bondage or flogging or what have you?"

Yes. As important as any other physical trait: not very.

Connection way overrides any physical trait. Skill and experience way override.

I will say though, that men who lie about their height (because they think women will mind) are as bad to me as the women who lie about their weight/pics etc because they think men will mind.

Maybe I get it if you aren't going to physically meet, but maybe I don't even get that....

I've been lied to by men and women alike prior to meeting, to the extent I didn't recognise them on meeting. That's just weird to me.
vv V vv​(sadist male)
1 week ago • Oct 7, 2024
vv V vv​(sadist male) • Oct 7, 2024
Miki wrote:
vv V vv wrote:

Rule #1: "beautiful" skyscraper chicks are either always taken or single for a reason, often between something as simple as --- she picks her teeth (or her nose) in public, snorts when she laughs, or is (or acts) dumb as a stump, on up to worst case scenario, she has herpes or crabs.

This can apply to any woman of any height

(Whatever happened to The Clap, anyway???)

Heard it’s alive and well in the 70 and over crowd living in assisted living communities

Rule #2: If such a broad is running around on her spouse or bed buddy--- he's probably not an Incredible Hulk knock-off or some (as a number of senior citzens like to say) "Tall drink of water" who has to sling his dick over his shoulder when it's in between jobs... More likely some hen-pecked Dilbert type, or maybe some fossil with one foot in the grave and her eyes on the safe in the wall with his Last Will and Testacle inside.

There was no running around on anybody I was just being my charming asshole self. The last ones bf was 6’ 8” no neck, looked like he could bench press the gym, rode a Harley but it looked like a BMX bike next to him.
------------------------------

And that crap about tossing small women (similar to my size) around-- been there done that.. either I get thrown around or on at least one occasion, turned upside down and treated like a salt shaker and more often than not or slung over the guy's shoulder like some neanderthal woman being taken to his cave for mating.

What you did on your weekends Miki is your business

All those dudes were taller than I'd usually like, but again, no preference for size.

I got even. No BJs for them!
Kelpi
1 week ago • Oct 7, 2024
Kelpi • Oct 7, 2024
At 5'11" it is not a fetish for me but just something that happens. Most have been 5"8" or less but One was 6'3". I must say that I do like a woman who is 5'3" and under more than the taller ones. This comes from a few ladies from days past that gave me the best times of my life up till now.