Online now
Online now

Can You Train a Worthless Pig Into a Proper Servant?

spiral stars​(sub male)
1 day ago • Sep 28, 2026

Can You Train a Worthless Pig Into a Proper Servant?

spiral stars​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2026
Serious question. I’m genuinely curious about this, so I would especially like to hear from experienced Dommes and submissives who have lived something resembling it.

And just to be clear, this isn’t a personals ad. I’m not posting this looking for someone. I’m curious whether this dynamic actually exists and what people who have experienced it call it.

Is there a type of Domme who gets off on the *project* of a submissive?

I don’t mean taking some beautiful, perfectly trained boy who already knows how to kneel correctly, keeps himself immaculate, has the body of a swimmer and can anticipate how you take your coffee.

That seems almost like cheating.

I mean taking a fat, out-of-shape, undisciplined, fairly useless pig and looking at him with the calm certainty of someone thinking, *Oh, I could do something with this.*

A lump of flesh with bad habits.

Then shaping him.

His body. His habits. His posture. His manners. His clothes. The way he speaks to you. The way he stands in your presence. What he eats. Whether he exercises. How clean his home is. How well he cooks. How quickly he obeys. How he kneels. How he presents himself. How he learns to anticipate what you need instead of waiting to be told every goddamn thing.

Training him until the creature at your feet bears very little resemblance to the one you started with.

Not because you are his therapist, mother, life coach or personal trainer.

Because he is yours to train, and you enjoy seeing the evidence of your authority written all over him.

You told him to lose the belly, so he did.

You told him his posture was embarrassing, so now his back is straight when he serves you.

You decided what his hair should look like.

You decided how your boots should be polished.

You taught him the difference between groveling for attention and actually being useful.

You corrected him when he was lazy. Rewarded him when he pleased you. Gave him standards he could either meet or fail in front of you.

And somewhere along the way this sweaty, shambling, self-indulgent pig becomes disciplined. Capable. Presentable. Attentive.

A servant worth having.

Maybe even one worth allowing to kneel at your feet.

The part that fascinates me is the ownership inherent in the transformation. Looking at someone months later and being able to think, *I made him this way.*

His obedience has your fingerprints on it.

His routines exist because you required them.

His improved body exists partly because disappointing you became more unpleasant than getting his ass off the couch.

His manners are yours. His discipline is yours. His usefulness was cultivated specifically for you.

I know pieces of this exist under Fitdom, obedience training, service submission, high protocol, training dynamics and different forms of power exchange. What I’m curious about is whether there are Dommes for whom the **transformation itself** is one of the pleasures.

Not finding the perfect servant.

Making one.

Taking something soft, lazy, undisciplined and frankly rather pathetic, then patiently, ruthlessly shaping it into exactly the servant you want at your feet.

Is that a thing?

Does it have a name I haven’t found yet?

And if you are a Domme who has actually done something like this, I would genuinely love to know what you got out of it.

The control?

The craftsmanship?

The satisfaction of seeing your standards become someone else’s habits?

Or simply being able to look down one day at a much better-trained creature kneeling in front of you and know exactly who is responsible?

I’m serious. I’m not looking for volunteers. I just want to know whether this exists outside my own head.

Ridicule is welcome too.

Asking for a friend, obviously.
K a e' l
1 day ago • Sep 28, 2026
K a e' l • Sep 28, 2026
This is a personal ad
Miki
1 day ago • Sep 28, 2026
Miki • Sep 28, 2026
It does strongly resemble a personal ad, but a worthy question.

That depends on a variety of factors and a host of undefined variables. In the end, generally speaking, the friend with such low self esteem needs to work on that first. No one should feel that way or allow themselves to be treated as "subhuman". It's just not healthy.

All dynamics and individuals are different, so I won't say that it doesn't exist.
    The most loved post in topic
spiral stars​(sub male)
1 day ago • Sep 28, 2026
spiral stars​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2026
I should probably make this clearer because I really do not want it to come across as a personal ad.

I’m not looking for someone here, and I’m not asking whether anyone wants to take me on as a project. The “asking for a friend” bit was just me being cheeky.

I’m genuinely interested in the dynamic itself. Whether there are Dommes who enjoy the process of taking an undisciplined submissive and training him into someone who meets their standards, and whether the transformation itself can be part of the appeal.

I also don’t mean “worthless” or “subhuman” as a literal judgment of somebody’s human value. That is humiliation language within the fantasy. The interesting part to me is the consensual power exchange, the training, the discipline, the standards, and the idea of becoming more useful to the person you serve.

That’s really what I’m asking people about. Does that kind of dynamic exist in real life? What does it look like when it’s healthy? And what do Dommes or submissives who have actually lived it think about it?
House Talion​(dom male)
1 day ago • Sep 28, 2026
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2026
As a technicalities anyone can be trained to be a proper servant, hut for those of us with certain morals mutual consent is required.
Steellover​(sub male)
22 hours ago • Sep 28, 2026
Steellover​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2026
It sounds like you are striving for self-improvement and are looking for a domme as a sort of "life coach." While there are those who would take that role on, a lot of that you can do yourself. Be your own life coach, or find a therapist/personal trainer to give you that. And in any relationship, if you want to be the "ideal partner" and have your partner guide you into that role, all it takes is communication and simple asking.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
11 hours ago • Sep 29, 2026
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2026
Honestly this doesn't sound like a personal ad.

This is probably the idyllic fantasy of being a submissive and especially a slave of any sort and even of being Dominant - the Domme or Dominant who transforms all aspects of the submissive to the best possible version of oneself. They also make movies about this: the classic tale of taking the ugly duckling and turning them into the beautiful swan.

I do believe this probably falls more under the Master/slave variation. It's important to understand what the end result will look like and whether it's what both parties want. But yeah that's a thing for some people.

Best of luck to your friend, since you were asking. 😁
Edd15​(sub male)Verified Account
Edd15​(sub male)Verified Account
10 hours ago • Sep 29, 2026
Edd15​(sub male)Verified Account • Sep 29, 2026
This has been an interesting exchange. The first entry, I thought was from a Dominant wondering is such a thing was, at all, possible. As I read it was from a want-to-be submissive. The whole thing is very challenging from both perspectives, and intriguing. I am a submissive.

The final entry sums it all up as the story, "Pygmalion." with which many of us are more familiar with as "My Fair Lady, " so, yes with diligence and commitment this is very plausible, a welcome challenge to both parties.

Thanks for sharing.
perfectivy​(dom female)Verified Account
perfectivy​(dom female)Verified Account
9 hours ago • Sep 29, 2026
perfectivy​(dom female)Verified Account • Sep 29, 2026
This may make me unpopular but I do enjoy the task of "raising the rest of a man"... however, you have to really show that you are ready for the work. Not *just* seeking the end result but truly ready for the painful steps you would have to take. That means accepting hard truths. That means you're willing to seek professional help for any underlying issues, whether that be health or mental illness... and of course full accountability.

Does it exist? Absolutely. Will it work? Up to you(r friend).
spiral stars​(sub male)
8 hours ago • Sep 29, 2026
spiral stars​(sub male) • Sep 29, 2026
I really do appreciate all of these responses. This honestly started as a question that popped into my head and I was curious enough to ask it out loud.

To me, it seems like one of those almost ultimate D/s fantasies. For a Domme, the idea of taking someone and shaping them into exactly the kind of submissive or servant she wants. For a submissive, the idea of surrendering enough to allow that kind of transformation to happen.

That was what interested me.

I was curious whether anyone here had actually experienced something like that, or even something close to it. Whether it really happens outside of fantasy. What it looks like when it does. What works. What doesn’t. What people get out of it.

And just to clear something up, no, I don’t really fit the description I wrote. I could certainly stand to sharpen a few habits, like most people probably could, but I wasn’t secretly writing my own personal ad.

I just have a vivid imagination and the idea fascinated me.

Mostly I was hoping it would turn into exactly what this has turned into, a conversation about a type of D/s relationship I didn’t know much about.

So thank you. Even the replies that saw it differently than I did gave me something to think about. I’m genuinely grateful people took the question seriously enough to answer it.