Online now
Online now

Fisting

TheDemonFlood​(dom male)
1 month ago • Aug 10, 2024
TheDemonFlood​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2024
I have vaginally fisted multiple partners over the years - I find it extremely rewarding as the giver. There is an intense intimacy to having your entire hand inside your partner, and the intense results are a sight to behold, especially if you lean towards being a Pleasure Dom.
Speaking observationally, there is a lot of vulnerability and submission in giving your holes to a partner to stretch and fill, trusting they will not do you harm, giving them the control over your body to wrench extremely powerful orgasms from it and create the resulting transient hypofrontality (subspace) - This in turn provides a lot of gratification as a Dom, a control and a sense of successful mastery. How you use this, frame it, varies depending on dynamic and I have found there is a lot of flexibility in fisting for playing with Dominance, power, etc- As just one example, a past partner would have had their submission violated by degrading them, but another would fall deeper into subspace if I called her a sock-puppet or meat-puppet with my hand inside her.

You have to be gentle and patient - Even if the long-term goal is punch-fucking your partner like you're Tyson and their cunt is a twerpy youtuber, you cannot start there.
With each of my partners, there was a required practice or training period, working them up to both the physical and emotional capacity for taking my whole hand and the intensity it brings. I wear a US Size Medium men's glove. This still takes time and consideration - Both in initially beginning to practice vaginal fisting, but also each time you do it again.
There are right ways and wrong ways to perform vaginal fisting - You can hurt people (the bad way) doing it wrong. You owe it to yourself to learn and insist on good technique. There are some valuable resources out there, including the book The Hand in the Bush: The Fine Art of Vaginal Fisting, but many of them are free and available at the simplest of Googling's, articles, videos (both explicit and youtube) - Take time to study, learn, and follow the guidance of those resources.
Fisting is a process, not a product. Embrace that you won't always get there, and that the first few (several even) sessions will fall short of reaching the goal of the full hand inside. A typical progression is increasing fingers, two then three, then four, and then trying to integrate the the thumb folded inside the hand... and then getting past the knuckles. And you may only get so far in a given session... it takes the time it takes, and it takes time.

Good hand hygiene and grooming is essential - Trim (and file smooth) your nails. Fix your cuticles. Take care of those callouses. No one wants a dirty Hobbit foot of a hand shoved inside them. Remember, we must have consent to do harm.
A warm up is essential - The more aroused the receiver the more possible the activity.
Lube is essential regardless of your partner's age or natural wetness - How much? Yes. I have not found that there is too much. I've used water based, silicone, and hybrid lubes for vaginal fisting. Can't say I have a preference, but with water based lube you must be prepared to add more as you go along (tho', adding more as you go can be helpful regardless).
Nitrile gloves can provide a safety barrier, especially if you have rough or cracked hands, and can help smooth things out, as it were. I have had partners who couldn't enjoy the sensory experience of a rubber covered hand inside them, but the reduction in friction vs the texture (and hair, if you're a semi-simian throwback like myself) of bare hands can be very helpful.

Sex after vaginal fisting? It's fantastic. I am sad to see some of the urban myths being propagated above - The vaginal canal is intended to deliver a baby, which are larger than the human hand. Having had multiple partners now who had birthed children, I can say that the felt difference, if any exists at all, is minimal. So what change from fisting? Damn little.
Penetrative sex immediately after vaginal fisting is actually one of my favorite things... The tissue is engorged and slick with wetness and lube, tenting is often occurring more extensively than you'll find in PiV sex but not "loose", the muscles still respond - It is a different feeling, but not a worse or less pleasurable one. I have had partners whose orgasmic contractions could regularly push me out (I am not small, nor ridiculously large), who still could after a solid fisting - Wonderful squeeze, that.
The partner with whom I had the longest relationship involving repeated fisting did not become a "size queen" or give up on penis, or only get off to fisting or large toys. There is more to the pleasure of vaginal stimulation than penetration, and more to penetration than raw size - Among a cornucopia of delights, fisting is but one way, not an exhaustive way.
helpfulhints​(sub female)
helpfulhints​(sub female) • Aug 10, 2024
@TheDeamonFlood

I loved your perspective. I’m happy for my experience to be one of the few that found I needed time to adjust before taking anything smaller after a fisting, or maybe it just wasn’t done right.

I’m sorry if my comments offended but I do know the miracles my body is capable of my largest of 4 was 8.15lb. If I can have vaginal sex after that anything is possible
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
The one time I was fisted I was in such deep subspace already that I didn’t realize he was even doing it! My former Master wasn’t a big man with big hands so maybe that was a factor. The next day I was working on a film project out tramping around in the woods and I kept noticing my *** hurt like a bruise hurts when walking and sitting. I texted him and said “Why does my *** hurt???” His reply was “Because I fisted you, dumbass” 😂
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 10, 2024
Tried it for the first time not long ago. Didn’t fit his whole hand in (he has big, lovely hands!), but it still felt unlike anything I’ve felt before. As someone who loves feeling “full” it was amazing icon_smile.gif
We tried both ways (at separate times). I found kneeling over the side of the bed to work best for me.
lambsone
lambsone • Aug 10, 2024
That should be our motto in the kink world:

"Don't Be Shy, Give It A Try."

Thank you Submalepiggy.