*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Mar 27, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 27, 2022
Welcome everyone! Thank you for the introductions icon_smile.gif
Fortune​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 27, 2022
Fortune​(sub female) • Mar 27, 2022
Hey, early 30s newbie here starting to take my kinks more seriously. Happy to find such a friendly-looking forum to learn from!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Mar 28, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Mar 28, 2022
Welcome Fortune - and to everyone else who has joined us recently!
Beldarion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2022
Beldarion​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2022
Hello everybody icon_biggrin.gif

I'm new to the cage but not to the lifestyle. I have limited experience but I'm eager to learn and to explore the BDSM-world. I don't think that I will be too active in terms of pictures or in the forum but you can find me in the chatroom and ofc always write me a pm.

My profile should be quite self explanatory icon_biggrin.gif Let's have a great time together ^^
Copperband​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 3, 2022
Copperband​(sub female) • Apr 3, 2022
Hello, I’m here to explore and learn, I’ve only recently started exploring my submissive side and am having fun discovering more about myself and the lifestyle.
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 4, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 4, 2022
Welcome gentlemen! Thanks for the hellos!

To everyone else who has joined us please tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here if you haven't already done so.
BothLostAndFound​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 5, 2022
Hey!
So, new to the lifestyle and new to theCage. I've always been interested in the d/s dynamic, but never knew where to start, so here I am. Looking forward to learning more about the lifestyle and hoping to find just what I'm looking for! Fingers crossed!🤞🏻
babyindigo​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 6, 2022
babyindigo​(sub female) • Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone!

I’m a 23 year old Female Bbw sub very much looking for a gentle dom/ daddy Dom type of relationship. I am located in California and would love to connect with someone in California too. I look forward to meeting everyone!
Villanelle​(staff)
2 years ago • Apr 6, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Apr 6, 2022
Welcome Ladies! I hope you enjoy your time here. Please make sure to check out our Help section and the Magazine for some useful information.
iSlideForYou
2 years ago • Apr 10, 2022
iSlideForYou • Apr 10, 2022
Gday to all th new people, Nice to see so many new intros.