Online now
Online now

Age Is Just A Number

chastitybound{Yes }
1 month ago • Jul 30, 2024
chastitybound{Yes } • Jul 30, 2024
My Mistress/Mommy Goddess is decades younger. She likes the fact that older men are stable, generally wiser due to life-experience and she will often ask for my advice regarding financial matters, investing, and other real life issues. I never forget my place as Her inferior and it works quite well for us.
helpfulhints​(sub female)
1 month ago • Aug 15, 2024
helpfulhints​(sub female) • Aug 15, 2024
Personally there is a limit for me. For me that number shows me te stage of life they’re at when younger for me the life stage can be just too wide. I’m not looking to be just someone’s playmate.
lambsone
1 month ago • Aug 15, 2024
lambsone • Aug 15, 2024
Same for me helpfulhints.
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
4 weeks ago • Aug 17, 2024
A year ago I would have said I prefer being with someone the same age as me, but life has taught me that boys my age are immature af. Men 30+ are so attractive.

I currently have a Dom who is 18 years older than me and I can confidently say I’ve never been happier haha! I don’t think I’ve come across any major issues. I actually find it incredibly interesting whenever my Daddy would say something about His childhood “back then the computers made sound to connect” or “I actually saw the lion king in theaters”.
Not only do I learn new things, but He does as well!! (You’re welcome for the new slangs Daddy hehe very demure of me).
P.S is nice having someone help me with big girl stuff like how do I talk to a judge or is it better to have a 401k or a Roth IRA etc.

Okay last thing I find beekeeping age to be incredibly hot. 🥵 Full grown beards and chest hairs (drool). Like Yes bookie take your daily vitamins and hit it from the back 😩
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Aug 17, 2024
DoseofCam wrote:

Okay last thing I find beekeeping age to be incredibly hot. 🥵 Full grown beards and chest hairs (drool). Like Yes bookie take your daily vitamins and hit it from the back 😩

What is bee-keeping age please? And what does your last sentence mean?
DoseofCam​(sub female){Collared}
Sincorrigible wrote:

What is bee-keeping age please? And what does your last sentence mean?

When an older person (usually a man) around 40-50 is attractive. It comes from an episode of Rick and Morty where Summers friend talks about how she wants to fuck Jerry and says he’s “Beekeeping age”. 🤭

The last sentence: “Bookie” is another word for “Boo” or “Bea” and in my gen older ppl are usually the ones who take daily vitamins hehe annnd “hit it from the back” is when a guy fucks you hard in doggy style!

Hope that explains it!! ☺️
TopekaDom​(dom male)
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2024
You kids with your shenanigans in vocabulary.

I prefer hitting it in missionary while wearing a zoot suit with a fur coat, straw skimmer while waving my Yale banner;
justjules​(sub female)
justjules​(sub female) • Aug 17, 2024
I've had a lot that have contacted me too and I tell them that if they are closer in age to my daughter than me then I'm not interested. It's bc I helped raise several of my daughter's guy friends and I just don't see men under a certain age as sexual. I get bashed a lot for that, but it's my sexual preference. Just like my age to a 25 year old seems to be their sexual preference (a lot of younger men like the "Mommy" or "Granny" fetish and if they think that's ok then they should feel that my age preference is ok too). I think whatever you feel like feels right is right. No one should really tell you what you should be drawn to and you may be more drawn to one younger man over many others.
A Minx
A Minx • Aug 17, 2024
When I was young, I was kicking it Cam-like, older(er) men (at times) twice my age were so appealing to me and hawt az hay-el! I learned a LOT and found experience to be a very sexy intensifier!

Later in life, I came across the joys of a younger man which can be just as hot and satisfying too. There was a 6 year difference in my last relationship, it wasn't too much but - oh lala! - incredibly exciting, it lasted over 8 years and he's coming round again, JBOL!

I've settled on there is no discrimination for me now, every experience provides something to learn and grow from. It's all in the chemistry for me and always has been. I am grateful for what I have and all of the experiences I have had too. I ascribe to the immortal words of Romeo Void "Never Say Never". https://youtu.be/4x0fPZrPV3M?si=nyJHEN-Un3hIlVFb

Yeah Cam, I'm THAT old... but ima stealing beekeeping age and I think we can all agree on the "hit it from the back". Stay demure, be cutesy, very mindful... no brat! 🥰
Mistress Isolde​(dom female)
4 weeks ago • Aug 18, 2024
More than the age number, the maturity and relatability is important. I am 9 years older than my sub and our whole relationship is terrific, because we have similar LIFE experience outside of our BDSM life. This may just be my situation, but I want the banter, the energy, the vibe. I don't want everything I find relevant to fly over his head because he hasn't lived a life! I want to be Dominant over him, not just have him flop like a fish at my feet. Where is the fun in that? (I guess that is why I scored high as a brat tamer. )
All that said, if your Dom is too young and hasn't had real worldly, grown folk experiences: 1) YOU could be the one breaking them in. That would not submissive, in my opinion. 2) One of our main roles as a Dom is to make sure our submissive feels safe. Would you be able to feel safe, if the youngster has no context or shared/similar life experiences, so they even know how to begin that task?

That is my Lucy 5 center for the evening. Have fun and do you. I hope you find what you are looking for.