Online now
Online now

Stupid Questions For Men

HBDR​(dom male)
4 days ago • Sep 14, 2024
HBDR​(dom male) • Sep 14, 2024
lambsone wrote:
I have a question:

A penis seems to be very important to a man. I'm guessing there might be some psychological connection as well, but I don't know what it is. I'm wondering how men think/feel about their penises, erection, cumming, thrusting, other? Any takers?

I feel societal forces are the ones driving the importance of the penis and all it's attributes. This has led to an overfixation on that body part by men themselves (and women too). Personally, I'm not that interested in my own penis. It has value, ofcourse, and I am very glad my penis is average or a little above that. I've seen however how lots and lots of men derive a big part of their self-worth (or lack thereof) from this body part. I've seen countless men (mostly online) make their penis their whole personality, going as far as to argue that women should literally use their assesment of a guy's penis as the the deciding factor to get with- or leave someone. Lot's of men think that if their dick is bigger than the other guy that means they are superior...

Even though this way of thinking is utterly rediculous and in no way represents reality (as is with most societal determinations of what the "ideal" is) waaaay to many men and women keep attributing way too much value to the penis.

I hope that kinda-sorta answers your question.
Hitchen's Razor​(dom male)
Hitchen's Razor​(dom male) • Sep 14, 2024
The worst part of penis ownership coincides with that period of time in which we are both constantly hard and constantly in front of a blackboard. It definitely affected my participation scores. But, saved me from the priests at my school.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Sep 14, 2024
Miki wrote:

Orgasms for me.. most are intense, especially mixed in with some pain or better still humiliation

Taking notes! Very informative. 🧐

Miki wrote:
I think the biggest difference is I, like many women if in the proper frame of mind for it, can orgasm more than once in a single fuck, especially if the dude had a couple beers or something so it takes longer to pull the trigger-- but they only get one.

I would offer that some gentlemen, even in their advanced age, can and do fire more than one shot as long as they remain healthy (and hydrated). The second shot probably won't have the same volume nor pressure, and typically takes a bit longer (without beer). Granted, there is typically a few minutes interval for a drink to hydrate and recover. So although the standard Male 101 typically does his business and then rolls over to snore, many gentlemen aren't one shot wonders and the Big O isn't the culmination of the show. They may even desire an Encore.😎

------------------------------------------------------------

Miki wrote:
Dudes packing bent carrots (bananas are bigger and better) actually have a medical issue called "Peyronie's disease" and the handy dandy Pharma industry's got a non-surgical solution for that already. (Called Xiaflex. Never saw this ad before) ---So, without diving into a search engine and learning about the disorder, .do a lot of men out there have this and does it really impede the sex life as much as I think it would?
I mean I have been boinked by dudes with slightly bent hammers and it was actually quite stimulating for me compared to the guys on the straight and not-necessarily narrow--but I imagine if the snake becomes a Sidewinder, it could be problematic for giving a good fuck.

Thoughts?

My father had it. It occurred in the later stages of his life and I only found out about it after he passed when my mother told me. (She was very concerned that my brother and I make sure we wear loose clothing when we travel - there was a time when we were quite constantly traveling somewhere in the world on long, long flights). Back on point, I think the issue with Peyronie's is that the penis bends backwards and although it doesn't really impact the ability to fill the hole and rub the spots, it's a image thing for most men - very much like some women have issues with breast size or what not. Or in cases where the penis is severely bent, it can make intercourse painful. I think like 8% of the male population has it in some manner - although more extreme cases the penis is bent awkwardly. Many penises have a natural curve to them for exactly the reason you mentioned - it fits the job better.

Now.. That's a Silly Question for Men!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Miki wrote:
@ LL, Hey werewolf-dude.. Never saw your "Highly informational" post coming after all the normal correspondence we do.

I'm glad to be informational. Consider it my public service announcement. 😁 I enjoy our normal correspondence quite well!

Miki wrote:
Sheesh... But it called to mind earlier Overnights when the guy got up to take a whizz early the next morning but had a woody that wouldn't soften up. He didn't bother to close the shithouse door so I saw his solution to taking a leak in that condition. The guy stood 3 feet away from the toilet to make sure the other end of the stream landed in the fucking bowl.

Though I knew it was a serious issue for the First Pee of the Day I laughed my ass off at the ... risible sight. I mean... you can't un-see that shit!

There are easier solutions to the morning wood! Simply roll over and go for an early morning round with your partner before slipping out of bed for the morning piss. Use the early morning rising for good purposes and everyone benefits. Problem solved. 😉

Have a spectacular day!
Miki​(masochist female)
Miki​(masochist female) • Sep 14, 2024
@LL:

In the case of the long distance whizzer, he was in a hurry to take a leak run through the shower and get lost, which was always OK with me...

Other times they weren't up to the effort of mounting me and pounding away.. ( just woke up, takes time for that energy level) -- but if they were not in a rush, I was able to help take care of that with a good old fashioned vigorous hummer. Alternately I'd get out my whiteboard and jot down a list of cleaning and other projects he most likely had waiting for him at home, reminded him of the workweek ahead or bills that arrive in everyone's mailboxes.. Things like these will surely wilt any wayward wanger.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
4 days ago • Sep 15, 2024
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Sep 15, 2024
Miki wrote:
@LL:
Other times they weren't up to the effort of mounting me and pounding away.. ( just woke up, takes time for that energy level) -- but if they were not in a rush, I was able to help take care of that with a good old fashioned vigorous hummer. Alternately I'd get out my whiteboard and jot down a list of cleaning and other projects he most likely had waiting for him at home, reminded him of the workweek ahead or bills that arrive in everyone's mailboxes.. Things like these will surely wilt any wayward wanger.

And that is why you are my personal hero! 🧐😄
Miki​(masochist female)
4 days ago • Sep 15, 2024
Miki​(masochist female) • Sep 15, 2024
Literate Lycan wrote:
Miki wrote:
@LL:

And that is why you are my personal hero! 🧐😄

Those were the days wolf-man... But now my focus, as you know, is on Purity, Innocence, and Virtue!

icon_wink.gif