Online now
Online now

*WELCOME to THE CAGE!* Introduce Yourself Here

PlsHandleMe​(sub female)
6 days ago • Jun 21, 2024
PlsHandleMe​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2024
Hello from NW pa. Submissive female here, have not had a long term relationship with a Dom. I'm looking for the chemistry, fire and sincerity that alot seem to lack. Realizing some just use the title to get laid unfortunately. I'm definitely seeking real life in person dynamic, nothing online or cyber. I need hands on to know it's real, respect it and take it serious. Read my profile. Please don't hesitate to message me If interested or with any questions. Honesty is everything to me...trust is more
SopoTheProdigy
4 days ago • Jun 22, 2024
SopoTheProdigy • Jun 22, 2024
Hey there Georgia Homies Wya!

Hey Georgia friends, where are you at?
You can call me Sopo for now until I get to know you better, dear reader. I just joined this place today and it seems pretty relaxed so far. I've been interested in this kind of scene for a while and have had a few nice in-person experiences with sessions and all.

I’m a Dom and I’ve known I’ve been one ever since the times of being able to mark someone up and taking the reins of the fun. Personally I know I think I’ll enjoy here since I’d adore meeting other like minded friends and etc from here. Don’t hesitate to chat either I’m open to talking to all sorts just be kind and not rude ok?

I have a deep appreciation for poetry and various genres of music. I also find joy in creating and appreciating coffee art. Additionally, I am drawn to horror movies and any kind of suspenseful books or shows. I also love to spend time cooking and experimenting with mixing different ingredients.
Villanelle​(staff)
3 days ago • Jun 23, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 23, 2024
More great intros - welcome everyone - and thank you!
juliankay
3 days ago • Jun 23, 2024
juliankay • Jun 23, 2024
Hello, I'm JK.

I am a passionate and experienced Daddy/Dom/Master in the vibrant NYC/NJ area, searching for that one special submissive to build a deep, meaningful connection with. I am strong, competent, and deeply committed to nurturing a dynamic that is both fulfilling and profound.

I seek a woman with a submissive heart and a warrior's spirit, someone who can embrace the beauty of surrender while retaining the strength and resilience within. I understand that building a DD/LG relationship takes time and trust, and I am patient and willing to invest in the journey to get there.

My ideal sub craves being in my presence, learning to read my body language, tone of voice, and the look in my eyes. She yearns to understand her Dom/Daddy/Master deeply, so she can serve with devotion and grace.

While the online approach isn't suitable for me, I believe in the power of real-life and phone interactions to truly connect and grow. If you're ready to embark on this journey with me, I look forward to exploring the possibilities together.

Thank you for hearing me.
Dumb Puppy​(sub female)
1 day ago • Jun 26, 2024
Dumb Puppy​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2024
Hello!

I am a Little/Submissive who has been apart of the community for a while! I am currently owned!
I joined the cage to make friends and maybe find other (women) partners to play with!

I dabble in a lot of kinks here and there and would love to learn more and discuss the lifestyle with like minded people. Where I am located there isn't that much of a community so anything I have learned or people I have met have been online.

I can't wait to learn and make friends here! icon_smile.gif
Villanelle​(staff)
1 day ago • Jun 26, 2024
Villanelle​(staff) • Jun 26, 2024
Welcome JK and Dumb Puppy! Thank you for sharing a bit about yourselves. We hope you enjoy your time here on THE CAGE!
Starr Wynter​(sub female)
1 day ago • Jun 26, 2024
Starr Wynter​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2024
Hi I'm Starr! I'm 28 years old and I am what you will call a middle. (I regress back to age 11,12,13) I a very spunky and definitely have that preteen attitude. I haven't been in the community for very long! I do wear a collar that I purchased myself but looking for a Dom to get to know! I am an open book! Thank you for this website!!
Garylincs​(switch male)
23 hours ago • Jun 26, 2024
Garylincs​(switch male) • Jun 26, 2024
Hi all,

I'm G from the UK. Not very experienced in the lifestyle so hoping to make new friends and learn from people on the site. Hopefully we will get to chat in the future.
pisspiggy​(masochist female)
18 hours ago • Jun 26, 2024
Thought it was time for an update icon_smile.gif

About me: Bunny, 29, from Ireland. My cat is the most important thing in my life and always will be, until I have a Master who becomes equally as important. I have been in the lifestyle for about 10 years now. I’m plus size, but on a successful weight loss journey. I enjoy creative things, self care, reading, walks, coffee, fashion, make up, music, cooking/ baking and learning new things.

Kink me is a service sub at her core. I love being of use just as much as I love regressing into pet space. I have a lot of different sides that you might be lucky to see if you stick around long enough. I’m quite the masochist, and love blood and bruises. Suffering is the most peaceful euphoria I have ever experienced, and I truly believe tears cleanse the soul.

My pet sides are piggy and pup, primarily, I also like a little bit of hucow play. I do also have a little side, but she does not come out unless she feels safe.

My other kinks include objectification and humiliation, piss play, face slapping, spanking/ impact of any kind, body worship (especially feet!!!!), trampling, cunt kicking, denial/ orgasm control. I’m also dying to try more needle play, and would love to have a cute cage full of blankets and stuffies. There is obviously a lot more on the list, but, most of the time, as long as I’m suffering, I’m happy!

Outside of the harsher side of the dynamic, I am looking for someone to protect me, and essentially treat me like a well taken care of object. Provide for me, challenge me, water me, nourish me - teach me how to be the best and I will balance you out. I don’t think men and women are meant to be equal, they are supposed to be like yin and yang.

I want someone who I can laugh with and depend on. Someone who’ll show me off, and take me to the farmers market on a quiet Saturday morning, someone who’ll go camping and to concerts with me. Someone who will do life with me.

I have a very thorough vetting process, so if you’re not prepared to go through that and you’re going to be making demands from the get go, I suggest you to not message me. I am overall looking for a Master with a soft spot and a Daddy side. I need someone to actually understand what this dynamic is about and can provide me with materials to help me grow, because I know I can do that for someone in return. I want someone to complete the circle that is me.

Some musts for me: someone living in Europe, progressive/ left leaning politically, older (35-55), knows how to have a good laugh, and is romantic and experienced in D/s (you also must be able to provide references). Physically, I love broad/ bear type men who are quite tall, and am a sucker for a beard and a huge cock. You also must be willing to prove you are who you say you are in the first few days of chatting.

That last paragraph is kind of non negotiable, and I will ignore your message if you stray from the first part.

Hopefully we can chat soon!

Bunny 🌸