Online now
Online now

Proof?!

InATimelyFashion
1 month ago • Jul 11, 2024
InATimelyFashion • Jul 11, 2024
Proof : That respect is earned first over time in conversation not in mins. Proof : X-ray Dick head behavior IQ Zero

Your a tool tell yourself that, Tool from the garage well you acting like one.
Crochet body cause that what it is bish.
A banana you should know this from sex ed lol.
Picture of no brain in a head you got one?
Answer respect over time yes exchange clothed photo's
Wrong answer act like douche you get sh!t on a shingle

New Radicals - You Get What You Give
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE
Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beINamVRGy4

Last edited by * on Thu Jul 11, 2024 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Jul 11, 2024
InATimelyFashion wrote:
Proof : That respect is earned first over time in conversation not in mins. You get what you get.

1700 century art
Crochet body
A banana
Picture of no brain in a head
Answer respect over time yes exchange clothed photo's
Wrong answer act like douche you get shit on a shingle

New Radicals - You Get What You Give
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

šŸ’Æ agree. I was referring to 3 separate conversations one of them with myself where sexual activities and/or tasks were given/talked about in a casual we just met conversation. It was an obtuse gesture by a stranger as far as I felt. I didnā€™t consent to it in any fashion. Nor did my 2 subbie sisters.

I feel my original comment was directly related to the OP.
Sweet Minx​(sub female)
Sweet Minx​(sub female) • Jul 11, 2024
I just love adult conversations where parties read and think about others responses and not be close minded. I appreciate you all, really! Sometimes I really love this little community. I'm in mushy mood today.

I don't mind threads evolving or whatever, it makes them more interesting. I almost feel like the "giving tasks to strangers topic and if it should require consent or prior warning" could be a damn good topic. Of course if everyone is answering honestly.
intenseoldman​(dom male)
intenseoldman​(dom male) • Jul 11, 2024
Well I read the whole fucking thread.. and just felt like I should say something... so, yeah... I read the whole fucking thread..
TwinkleEyes
TwinkleEyes • Jul 11, 2024
intenseoldman wrote:
Well I read the whole fucking thread.. and just felt like I should say something... so, yeah... I read the whole fucking thread..

What did it take? Popcorn, candy, or a shot to get through it? I did call myself out for immature BS. Thatā€™s got to be entertaining in some way, maybe šŸ¤”
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 11, 2024
DoseofCam wrote:
Iā€™ve had doms ask me for nudes as proof that I was ā€œdedicatedā€ to being a submissive which I found wild.

Iā€™m not the type who easily gets offended or whatever cuz a pic is just a pic, but itā€™s wild that they would think Iā€™d have to ā€œgive proofā€.

Also I wouldnā€™t just give away my submission.
A Dom would have to earn it just as I have to earn a Doms respect, trust, etc.

Itā€™s definitely common but easy to spot ig.
Just block and move on

Even if a Dom earns your respect, you may want to think twice before putting nudes of yourself out on the internet.

That's a whole other conversation, whether a Dom should ask for nudes.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+ā˜•}
1 month ago • Jul 12, 2024

Re: Proof?!

IronWorld wrote:
"if you dont know how to handle a brat..." (pro-tip: if they're ignoring the brat, chances are they already know how to handle one).

(pro-tip: if you are ignoring a brat, you will be ignored.)

Pro-tip: if you do not want a brat, put on your bug-girl panties and simply let them know.
Sincorrigible​(sub female)
1 month ago • Jul 13, 2024
Sincorrigible​(sub female) • Jul 13, 2024
The really sad thing about all these very sensible posts, which all agree that it's bollocks and bullshit and absolutely about wannabe idiots (of either persuasion!) is that they'll never be seen by said idiots. We have to tell them where to go one by one. And then you have the reeaaalll mature cuties who spit back, "well at least I don't have sin in my name". Face. Palm.
InATimelyFashion
1 month ago • Jul 13, 2024
InATimelyFashion • Jul 13, 2024
Alpha Design on a sex offender list he exchanged numbers. I looked up the number and did a background check.He is No alpha has to wear ankle monitors in trailer parks where criminals live. His photo's look just like his mugshots. He had sex with someone not of age and sexually assaulted many women and abused them. He asked me if I thought being sub when younger was a bit disturbing. You can't trust some men here they use this place to pretend look nothing like they say but creepy as fuck. In all his photo's he has anger he is looking for another to abuse don't think even to be here he must be using someone else's computer. But these kind men what women need to stay away from.