Online now
Online now

Subspace types

shahh
5 years ago • Nov 23, 2018

Subspace types

shahh • Nov 23, 2018
Hey all,

I am very curious as to all of your experiences with subspace.

Do you experience the same feelings each time?
Do you have different types of subspace you hit? Does a different play type result in a different space for you?
Do you find a different space with different people?

Etc, etc, etc.

Please share if you like!
Low{BLK OWND}
5 years ago • Nov 23, 2018
Low{BLK OWND} • Nov 23, 2018
Hello
I love when I hit subspace and I do not experience the same feelings each time
It's like the perfect high I feel transformed into the sexiest most contented person !
It's hard to describe it's like even though I've been a total sub I'm more free than any other time in my life
I actually crave it now I'm sure my brain is releasing so pretty strong endorphins
    The most loved post in topic
shahh
5 years ago • Nov 26, 2018
shahh • Nov 26, 2018
Thanks for each reply and of course MasterBear.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 26, 2018
I've been in sub space but I have more experience with top space.

My feelings change. They may have the underlying lust, joy, euphoria but I've found that each time it's a little different.

I do have different types of top space. I found that what the difference is in what the underlying emotion is. It can be driven by lust, empowerment, joy. Euphoria. Each one exhibits itself differently.

Different types of play does being out different things. Flogging is lust. Full contact body play is lust/euphoria. Needles joy/empowerment.

I do find different emotional places with different people. I am not sexual with my play partners outside of our triad.

For one play partner in particular I want to foster a sense of gratefulness when we play and a overall sense of "I see you".

Great questions!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Nov 26, 2018
“Does a different play type result in a different space for you?”

Yes. This is what I experience. I find rope puts me into a snuggly space... it’s more relaxed than anything. A mild contentment, you could say. I call it “ropespace.”
Whereas, impact play tends to send me “off with the fairies.” That’s what I would term as a more typical type of subspace.
KittenInPink​(sub trans woman)
5 years ago • Nov 27, 2018
Yeah I have different spaced depending on my mood. If Im feeling more cuddly and soft I gravitate towards my little space. If Im feeling a bit more frisky and want to be naughtier and more sex driven I tend to go more to my kittenplay space. And if I want the harder stuff my slave space where I want to be used and be masters toy. Its kinda a gradient of how Im feeling for me of what space I line up with.
TattedAndGagged​(other female)
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018
Do you experience the same feelings each time?

No, each experience is different as each scene is different, even if it creates very similar feelings.

Do you have different types of subspace you hit? Does a different play type result in a different space for you?

Personally, I do believe in different types of subspace (and top space, etc). As Bunnie mentioned, I have similar feelings when I am in "ropespace", I become completely relaxed, almost lethargic. When I am in rope, I just feel at peace. Typically, during impact scenes, if it's the standard flogging, I become relaxed in a different way, as though I'm getting a rather aggressive massage. Yes it's relaxing but you're also flinching and groaning. When I engage in puppy play, to me, it almost feels like a mixture of DDLG and primal play, I feel animalistic and also like a precious baby puppy.

Do you find a different space with different people?

Yes, absolutely. I don't typically find myself entering into subspace during pick up play. If I'm being topped by someone projecting silly and happy energy, I will match that, usually with pain giggles. If someone wants to play big bad Dom and push me around and humiliate me, I'm a speechless puddle. If I'm playing with someone I know and know quite well, they can usually get me into whatever kind of headspace/subspace they please.