Online now
Online now

In Need of a Community Voice and Opinion

SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 28, 2018
I think Fud is addressing the OP not WK in general, FYI; as are the others calling this for what it is as well as myself. This OP was not: "What is your opinion on White Knight Syndrome". Nothing saying you cannot add your opinion on this, but call it that. This is an unfortunate and clear example of WKS and how it can actually do harm.

Also, as an aside, I agree that I would not engage in play while someone's judgement is clouded by anger, but then that is not my kink. I think Leo clearly states it is who he is and how he plays. I would not choose him as a partner. Choice. That is not abuse. Now that the parties in questions have replied this is CLEARLY CONSENTING ADULTS regardless of your personal opinion on the matter. Sure, there are some emotional decisions I do not think are healthy, but that is my opinion and that can be discussed with the party as a safe friend if the party consents to my opinion.... In the end, it is not your choice.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2018
This is why it’s always wise for subs to post on forum their issues and not pm them. As a result we get a mixed Impressionism picture
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
FabSeverus wrote:
This is why it’s always wise for subs to post on forum their issues and not pm them. As a result we get a mixed Impressionism picture

No one should have to publicly post their problems if they dont want to. If one has a friend they thought they could trust there is no reason to not message them - sub or otherwise, and bringing role into it like it matters is quite silly in my opinion.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Nov 28, 2018
DarkFox. OmG read me before engaging again with a fight!! I said It’s wiser to do it ??
And as you could see her problem is all over the net now ?

And if you read other posts on forum you could see that kinksters post their issues or problems too! This is why it’s called a forum,people ask questions and get answers, and some just well do like you.. please stop now
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
Who said I was fighting? All I was doing was stating opinion. Which, last I checked, is free to do on a forum site. It's not my fault you cannot understand text at all and made assumptions. Perhaps /you/ should read before blaming people for something they arent doing.

Read your post again, and maybe you'll understand my comment. Because all you said, was that its wise for submissives should publicly post their problems instead of PMing them, which is /not/ true. It's up to the person to decide for themselves whether or not it's good to post publicly. Some things are way better left in private. If you would like to clarify what you meant I would be happy to listen but until then, I am standing by what i said, which was in response to your exact words. Show me how that wasnt what you meant. Because that's not at all how your post reads.

I never said people shouldn't post. I know how forums work. But some things are better handled in private. This situation is one. It's not her fault it was brought public by someone other than her. If she wanted it so she could have done it, but obviously it was not her wishes.

If you would like to have a civilized conversation about this I will be happy to continue. But if you are going to continue to speak in an inflammatory way like your last post, then I will no longer respond to you.
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 29, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Nov 29, 2018
An Apology To Everyone In The Cage Community

I am writing this post in My h0pe to put closure to this forum and perhaps end the heated debate, harsh words being spoken among those who have different viewpoints, and to bring peace once again within the Cage Community.
First, I have sat back and read the many opinions posted in response to My forum. It has gone in many directions; good, bad, understanding and thoughtful, some just plain mean spirited and not helpful in any terms. I have taken in every one of these posts; whether good or bad and taken them all to heart. Some were very critical towards Me and I get that, well deserved! What I did was wrong and I realized that immediately after those I was referring to responded. I didn’t take account of talking to both parties involved. I reacted rashly and without thought of doing so. I apologized to both parties immediately once I recognized how wrong I was and I meant it in all sincerity to both parties. And both parties accepted My apologies gratefully and I thanked them both for being kind enough to do so.
Secondly, for those who doubt My reasoning as to why I had done what I did, as to what My motive was. It was with good intentions, just misguided on My part. My concern was for a friend who had “confided” in Me who was struggling, frustrated, and hurt with her situati0n. Through numerous conversati0ns, I could see that she was trying to come to terms as to what t0 do? Her mind was telling her one thing, her heart another. I could relate and I tried to give her My best advice in trying to help her. I tried many times to convince her perhaps the relationship she sought after wasn’t right for her and that it was in her best interest and peace of mind that she let it go. I, Myself had been struggling with the same decisi0n and I know how hard it is to walk away when it comes to a matter of the heart. She too has been someone who has been there for Me when I needed a listening ear and for that I am forever grateful.
I seen over the many conversations, someone I considered a dear friend and confidant who needed My help and someone who I thought wasn’t being heard about her concerns. Someone who I perceived was being pushed into something she wasn’t prepared to give of what was being asked. And it was tormenting her emotionally. And I acted upon what My understanding of what was happening with her and wanted to help her in any way possible, to protect her. Yes, My attempt was wrong, Yes I didn’t think it all out as to the fallout. Yes, I did what I did at the objection of her wishes! Yes, I didn’t talk to the other party to get his side of things. Yes, I should have thought this out when I wasn’t so emotionally involved in My or her situation. No, I shouldn’t have made a call out to have this person removed from the site without first gathering all the facts!!! Yes, I FUCKED UP!!! Its all on Me!!
Many of you come to understand why I may have done what I did and know it was with good intentions. You have also pointed out My approach to this situation was not a wise one to have taken. Point taken and I thank you for your candid advice. There are others that were a bit more poignant and direct, criticizing Me and as I said I get it! Every post in doing so were all taken to heart and part of a serious lesson learned! There were a couple comments regarding the “White Knight” syndrome that I can understand why others may think that I saw Myself as such; however that was only because of a poor choice of wording in the original posting. “Vanguard” My actual intentions in regard to that sentence was to say, I and many within the community consider O/ourselves as someone who seek only to help those who has come to O/our attention seeking help and/or advice for whatever the situation find themselves in. That sometimes it takes a community to help those who do, to help guide them to a better understanding of the lifestyle or perhaps even themselves. I wasn’t saying I felt as if I considered Myself the “savior” of everyone to whom I see may be struggling in their life. Only that I have great sympathy, empathy, and care deeply for those who cross My path who reach out in order to make sense 0f this lifestyle, when it can be so confusing to them. There was no other reason behind this failed attempt of Mine. No, I didn’t have any ulterior motive in swooping her up and taking her as Mine. Yes I do know where this “White Knight” term came from by the one who pointed it out. Yes, I had used that term in one of My blogs; however that only pertained to the “one” I been in a relationship with.
With all this said, I am asking from all of you within the Cage community for your forgiveness in My short sightedness of My actions and the chaos that it had created. I once again ap0logize to the parties involved; for I had wronged you. I would hope that this incident doesn’t tarnish the opinions of how people see Me? I have tried to be someone who others look upon as a friend and offered many blogs and posted many responses to those seeking answers to whatever questions that were poised within the various forums/blogs with only a true belief that I had a small part in helping them find their way in getting the answers they sought.
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
phanes, thank you. your heart is very much in the right place and you show incredible strength of character to come to this point. i do not think anyone could possibly disagree. this has since been handled appropriately even if the original post was a mistake. i am sorry your are going through as much as you have been, but your intentions were good. this is an opportunity for growth. i hope all parties are doing well.
Talula{Intrigued7}
5 years ago • Nov 30, 2018
Talula{Intrigued7} • Nov 30, 2018
Your misplaced attempt to help backfired for sure but at least you had the

INTEGRITY TO APOLOGISE TO BOTH PARTIES

I’m soo glad they had the grace to accept your apology as I know this was extremely hard on both parties involved.