Online now
Online now

Being a feminist and a submissive female

Hawkeye
5 years ago • Feb 8, 2019
Hawkeye • Feb 8, 2019
@ asteria

I specifically stated that there are times abortion may be a choice. You have stated the same so I don’t see the discrepancy. After all killing another human in self defense or in and act of war is not considered murder. It actually is but we don’t say that because we want to try and justify our actions. Abortion is the same way. We know what we are doing is wrong so we try and find a way to justify it.

I don’t understand what your saying about the 11 yr old girl when it comes to what she did? Can you explain? Yes I understand her pain and suffering. My question to you is why is your understanding of pain and suffering selective to only those you choose? Why does the child have no rights? Why is murder acceptable? Is it because it makes the woman’s life easier? Why can’t women accept responsibility for their actions? If women are so concerned about their bodies then why don’t take of their body and not get pregnant to begin with? Oh yeah not their fault right? Yes in certain instances that is correct and that’s why abortion was legalized in many places. As I stated abortion is a n option under certain instances. However being inconvenient to the host is not one of them. As for the feminist issues you raised I didn’t comment on any of them so have no idea as to why you brought that up.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Feb 8, 2019
@elf

I would like to respond to your comment. When you can put together a coherent one I will.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Feb 8, 2019
I would like to apologize for my mid use of the word murder. Technically it is incorrect because murder means the unlawful killing and in many cases abortion is lawful. So anywhere I used the word murder please substitute the word kill, kills or killing as needed

Thank you
the elf
the elf • Feb 8, 2019
Hawkeye wrote:
@elf

I would like to respond to your comment. When you can put together a coherent one I will.

Hawkeye's endless wisdom about pregnancy, life, the universe and everything.

Supply: |-------------------------------------------------------|
Demand: |-|
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I wanted to just ignore the derailing, reply to the OP and try to get things back on track but... I'm disgusted by what I'm seeing from someone "on my side" so... I feel like I have to say /something/.

If anyone wishes to continue discussion with me, on the derailing topic, I ask it be done in PM as I will not respond further here to that topic. Discuss the original one with me here and I will respond icon_smile.gif That said, first, my comments on the derailing topic:

I am 100% against abortion. I find it horrific and unnecessary. HOWEVER, shoving that down people's throats as you are doing, Hawkeye, is not how our side of the argument progresses. Perhaps you should try to look into solutions that save the life of the child while also allowing the mother to no longer carry the infant if she truly does not want to. Save both lives.

And if you're going to argue that a woman is a monster for having to make the decision of her life vs the baby's, in cases where either she, the child, or both can/will die, you're part of the problem. NO ONE should have to choose whether they or their child lives. NO MAN should have to choose between his love and his child. And yet sometimes, cruelly and unfairly, we are faced with that decision. No one should be judged for what they choose to do. Its not fair. I will mourn the loss of the child if they're allowed to die, as it is unfair. But I will not belittle and attack the mother or father, whoever made the decision, because it's a terrifying one to make. I completely refuse to accept abortion as an option. But even I can admit that, if my child will die/is already dead in my womb, or I will die in the process of delivering... I have no idea what decision I will make. Who I will choose to save. And my love has given me what he believes his choice would be, should I be unconscious and the decision left up to him. No one can judge us for our decisions, should we be forced to make them in the future.

Stop attacking those who oppose you. It does nothing to help our movement. Educate yourself, and try to come to a mutual place on the subject. My love has adopted that mentality and I am trying to adopt it myself. Simply trying to end abortion isnt going to get us anywhere. But finding alternatives that allow the child their right to live, while also not forcing women to carry a baby they do not want to term (especially in the case of rape)? That's how we win. Both sides get what they want and no one is killed in the process. And if you take two seconds to do any research instead of spewing what extremists do to use fear tactics to get their way, you will see a lot is actually being done to perfect things such as external wombs or surrogacy, transferring the baby so it may live while freeing the unwilling mother of that burden. Start trying to find positives to help our side. Start trying to find ways to improve the adoption process because that is horrifically messed up and difficult when it shouldn't be. If we can fix those two things, make everything safer for both parties, we will see a much easier path to ending abortion. Because there will be safer and easier alternatives. Simply getting rid of it without the alternatives isnt the answer.

Stop being hateful. It helps no one, not even our pro-life side.

Start being open minded and understanding. Things will be so much nicer for you if you do.

~~~~~

That being said... this topic is being horribly derailed. Had I not felt it necessary to address the hatred making my side of things look ignorant I wouldn't have added to it. But... hopefully I can try to return the topic to what it should be.

I'm in agreement with the majority here - feminism does not have to be at odds with submission. Not at all.

Just because one wants equal rights regardless of gender, doesn't mean they dont want to be submissive or to Dominate. Looking solely at the lifestyle here as that is what is being discussed, A feminist simply wants women to be able to /choose/ to submit, not be forced to - or to be like myself, and Domme instead of submit. I shouldn't be forced to be the polite, submissive little housewife just because I was born with breasts and a vagina - I want to lead my household and care for my love and our future children, because that is the role that I feel most comfortable with. /He/ wants to be the submissive little housewife, and I want so badly to be able to give that to him lmao.

If you truly believe its impossible to be a submissive feminist, I highly suggest you reevaluate your definition of both roles, as I do believe you're missing key points for both.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Feb 8, 2019
@ darkfox

To respond in public but the to run away well that’s just...
Won’t go there as to not derail the topic. The original topic was not derailed. A post about abortion was posted ( not by me) and the conversation continued. It’s my understanding that some believe that feminism gives them the right to have an abortion and that’s why the discussion continues.

I spewed no hatred towards anyone. I simply stated truths. It’s not my fault that these people can’t accept accountability for their actions.

There has has not been a single logical response to a pro abortion stance.

In the news today:

South Carolina moving to make abortions illegal again.

All hope is not lost
Abortion is not about a woman’s right to choose. It’s about the life and death of a child.
Even if I followed the belief that it was about a woman’s right to choose abortion still would not be a logical reason unless of course only male babies were aborted. If the baby to be aborted is female then what give someone the right to end her life destroying her body. As a female she has a right to choice by your own definition.