Online now

Punishments for me.

Lizatylor22
5 years ago • Feb 5, 2019

Punishments for me.

Lizatylor22 • Feb 5, 2019
Hello,
I hope you are all in good health, mentally and physically. icon_smile.gif
So, I have been assigned by my master to ask for your help with finding out new punishments for an online d/s relationship. We'd really appreciate your ideas and inputs. Please keep in mind that I still live w my family.
Thank you, all.
Love,
Liza.
whitecollarspankee​(sub male)
5 years ago • Feb 5, 2019
Hello Liza,

Punishment tends to be very personalized given that it is a negative stimuli for the purpose of causing you to avoid repeating an action. Obviously with your limitations of online and living with your family this constricts slightly some of the things that can occur but it still leaves open a vast universe such as grounding from things/activities etc, early bedtime (all honor system), lines, kneeling or corner time, being required to wear or do a certain thing (with or without photo/video proof of these) and of course depending on if you ever get any time alone at the house there could still be imposition of physical discipline of sorts which may or may not require you to be alone. For example a silent spanking which involves the application of capsacin cream to your rear and has quite a warming effect.

It will all likely depend on your personality and likes/dislikes and motivations.

Best

WK
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
5 years ago • Feb 6, 2019
Hi there, Liza! This is interesting; being asked to find ideas for your own punishments. Punishments are so specific to the submissive and the circumstance that it's hard for an outsider to offer much help. Like MasterBear said above, what do you hate? A punishment isn't supposed to be enjoyable - well not for you; but maybe for your Master. Asking you to find suitable punishments for yourself is an interesting technique. It'll show him/her and yourself how far you're willing to go and what sacrifices you're willing to make.

For me, it would largely depend on what rule I'd broken or offense I had committed.
For example, if the skirt I wore today was a little too short for my Sir's liking, maybe I'd suggest hand writing a sentence that he constructed 50 times and sending him a picture of it when I'm done. (Then, because I'm a sassy little thing, I'd sit down with a glitter gel pen and turn on my favorite iTunes playlist and write my sentences while I ate an ice cream bar.)
However, if I knew I had caused my Sir some kind of serious heart ache, and he was deeply upset with me, I'd offer (beg even) to filet my friggin skin right off my body if it made him feel better (not that he'd let me, but that's the extreme I'd be honestly willing to go to).

That being said, do some soul searching. What are you willing to do? How far would you go? Think of the worst (the most boring, the most painful, the most humiliating) things that you could do, and write them down in order from worst to "not so bad" and then let your Master decide which he/she thinks are appropriate under specific circumstances.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Feb 6, 2019
Please call me on this if I am being overly judgmental.

Why is the D type asking the s type to do their work?

Maybe I'm being to critical and unfair.

However, this is not the first time this particular topic has been posted.

What goes through my mind is what is the D type thinking in assigning this?

Does the D type not understand their own needs with punishments?

Is the D type simply lazy ?

Please excuse me if I'm being inappropriate.

As a Master I would never assign such a thing.
    The most loved post in topic
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2019
How can strangers , who do not know you, have no knowledge of you as a person, what makes you tick, limits, physical, mental or emotional issues ascribe punishments? Simple answer we cant. It would be risky to do so, without knowing the above and being very frank anyone you are involved with who calls themselves a dom should know the above, have the knowledge and skill to work out as part of your dynamic what system of punishment there should be, and how to administer those safely. If they dont, then why dont they? Some possible answers because either they are an ignorrant newbie, therefore lacking skill, knowledge or ability to run any dynamic online or physical world, a very risky situation, or they are a wanabe fantasist, insta type also a risky type of person to get involved with. My main thought here is that the members of this site are being asked to provide wank fodder for this situation.

If the person you are involved with asked for help regarding how to run an online dynamic themselves here, or you said they wanted to humiliate you by doing this, but were experienced and getting you to do this, in this way was part of your dynamic, and you both consent and enjoy it I think members would be more open to offering help, advice. However as it stands, knowing zero about the situation I dont think it would be wise to offer any ideas, because not knowing the skill level of the 'dom' , depth of consent at play, I would not want anything I said being applied in away that could physically, emotionally, or mentally hurt the OP.

My advice is this, assuming this isnt someone looking for cage members to be kink dispensers and wank fodder providers is go learn about BDSM via online resources, books and physical world workshops, events, and I know for a fact there are such things in your part of the world, and whomever this 'dom' is does the same wherever they are. Then, and only then have at it, what ever it is for you both, because then you both will have the knowledge, and skill to do BDSM safely.
kinkerbell123​(sub female){FckCollars}
I'm not really weighing in on what I think about this opinion wise, but people don't always know there's a website set up for punishment writing tasks. The assignments can be set to require a certain amount of lines, and even include things like increasing the lines if a mistake is made (typos etc). You can add time limits, and other things specific to the person as well. The assignments can be public or private but the person creating the assignment will be able to verify it was finished either way. Here's the link.

https://writeforme.org/

ETA-

The above link is made for adults only, and is clear about that. This link is similar but is not an adults only tool.

https://www.bizinfosys.com/sentences.html
Justme26
5 years ago • Feb 13, 2019
Justme26 • Feb 13, 2019
Although I agree that this sounds a bit strange, I do not mind helping. What are your limits? or what has your master made you do so far? What is your punishment for failing to carry out the assignments?