Online now
Online now

2 questions in one

MasterBrads painpet​(sub female){OWNED}
4 years ago • May 6, 2019

2 questions in one

I'm getting out of my comfort zone right now. But I want to know as this is an interest to me.

I know there was a forums recently about this. But can someone please direct me or explain to me about kitten play(pet play).

The other is Dom Daddy more of the caregiver and protective daddy. I know of the diaper, baby, and the incest types but I have heard there is the one I just mentioned.

Wanting know more and explore some of my soft curious limits.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
There are some that dont invole sex at all. Because this life isnt just about sex( any form of it)

To me the type your asking about is just that a person who is the protector, secert holder, teacher, anchor , her number one fan, and so on.

This link might help explain :

http://sunnymegatron.com/7-fundamental-characteristics-of-a-daddy-dominant/
NoOneofConsequence​(dom male){Taken}
Heyla, ShadowMinx. Hope you are making yours a good day.

Alright, so you asked a couple of questions. But, the thing is that my mind works kind of weird, so to me they came out as different facets of a similar question.

The first rattle out of the box, I should probably get out the acrylic shield for all the rotten eggs and vegetables that are about to come my way.

I've been kicking my tin can down the side of this gravel road for awhile now and gotten entangled with probably more than my fair share of dynamicked relationships. Now, I reserve the right to be just as wrong as the next guy, but to me submissiveness has always seemed to be something of a form of regression. Being able to give up the worries, the cares, the stress that mounts up in our day to day lives and just be able to surrender and float on the rush.

And so, to my mind, the specific questions that you ask are really more about specific forms of that regression. A specific form of sub-space that the submissive needs to reach in order to let go and enjoy.

What? You've never heard (or maybe said) "s/he makes me feel young?"

The question is, how young?

Maybe the specific submissive in question only needs to find that feeling they had when they were a teenager. What is referred to as a "middle."

Or, maybe in order for them to be happy, they have to reach all the way back to "little," the preteen years back through maybe age six.

As it happens, my wife, who died nineteen months ago today, was very much my "mittle" (a combination of middle and little) for most of our time together. She called me Daddy. She slept with a teddy bear I had given her when I wasn't available. I would read her to sleep when she couldn't. We played a lot together.

But, then, she would drive off to work and no one gave "the iron bitch" any flak.

The thing is, it wasn't just play. It was... Being around me made her feel safe. Made her understand that she didn't have to take on all the cares and worries because I was more than willing and able to step in and take care of them for her. And her, too, while I was at it.

It was sub-space to an exponential degree, allowing her to relax completely and just float and be taken care of. It allowed her to regress to her teenage years, or even younger, and just play and enjoy like she would have back then, without worrying about paying bills, or work stress, or whatever. Except for the things that I told her to worry about. Like if her "homework" was done. Or her beddie-bye time on "a school night."

The key here, for me at least, is what she needs to get into that space of comfort and joy. Of freedom and relaxation. And whether or not I can put her there at will. However! However, it would be ridiculous for me to try to get a confirmed middle who is more of a teenager to enjoy coloring in a coloring book like she might have earlier.

And, I'm going to have to disagree with alawey. In my relationship with Love, sex was very much a part of it! When she was in middle space or when she was my devoted slave or my well-trained pet. It was just... different sex. On the other hand, I will concede that I have found myself falling into a platonic form of the dynamic with several over the years. The pair of lesbians I wrote about in my blog a couple of weeks ago come to mind.

As for the other part of your question... it's been my thought that pet play is just a further regression along the submissive continuum. One in which they slide right past needing to be a teenager or childlike and into non-human to find their care-free space.

If you think about it, you tell a teenager or a child to do something you want done. But, when you are talking about a pet, they can only follow very limited commands. The rest, you do for them. When was the last time you asked your dog if they showered and "brushed your tiny toofers?"

The thing is, it is a very different mindset. It's not just a collar, but a leash as well. But, the leash is not a feeling of constraint for the one wearing the collar. It's a feeling of safety. Not unlike holding hands. There's a reassurance that the Other is there. And won't let her get into trouble.

Similarly a training crate, or cage, is not a punishment or feeling of constraint. It's a feeling of safety. It's their den where nothing can get to them that might hurt them.

Any road, to my mind, the submissive is the one who determines just how deep her submission goes as she feels the resonance I strike with her. What I mean is that someone who is... or has been... a submissive to someone else may find her reacting as a little with me. Or vice-versa, a confirmed little may not feel even the slightest submission to me.

But, I've probably blathered enough and misdoubt I even came close to scratching the surface of the questions you posed. So, I'll clear the floor for someone else smarter than me to come along and try to straighten out what I've fucked up.

Either way, make yours a good day. Whatever it takes to make it that way.
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 6, 2019
@ NoOneofConsequence,

that was such an awesome description... one of the best I have come across personally... and you topped it off with a Dr Seuss-like ending. Perfect. If that doesn’t draw out all the Littles, nothing will lol. Thank you icon_smile.gif
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Both are pretty much exactly what it says on the tin.

Pet Play is when one partner dresses up and/or behaves as a pet animal. This can include making that animal's sounds, crawling on all fours, and nuzzling their face/body against their master, asking to be pet as an animal would.

Dom Daddy play involves one partner being a "Little", and going into a more childish headspace. The other partner, the Daddy, takes a protective, paternal role, encouraging and coddling the Little.

Both are most often sexual in nature, but not all relationships of either type are. They can also be platonic. Both come from a very similar place, of one partner going into a submissive headspace that requires a partner willing to take the reciprocating role. It simply manifests differently for different people.

Please keep in mind, I'm not personally into either. This is what I've learned through osmosis, so other answers here may be more informative.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • May 7, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 7, 2019
Daddy and Dom Daddy identites do not neccessarily seek littles or partner with them.

I have a Daddy energy with no desire to play with a little.
My daddy energy is useful if i am looking to remain non threatening.

These are the Albuquerque Leather Daddies

http://leatherdaddies.org

Daddy's and littles are only one small section of the spectrum of Daddy's. Biggs are daddy's that are specific to littles.

There are leather daddy's who do not necessarily play with littles. There are Dyke Daddy's who's S-Type my be called a boi not boy. Or grl not girl.

Some people feel that their energy is more daddy than it is top, dominant, master. And so they utilize that term. However it does not indicate what kind of partner they may or may not have just by the identity.