Online now
Online now

V or Triangle?

yesyes​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
yesyes​(sub female) • Jan 29, 2020
Currently in a V-ish thing with my husband and his girlfriend. It's new, and I haven't met her yet, but my husband is awesome, so she's gotta be awesome, too. I can say I have certainly daydreamed about it turning into a triangle!
Erick​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jan 29, 2020
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 29, 2020
I'm one leg of a V thing right now with a dom I'm corresponding with. And I like it a lot. I'm jealous of the other leg, and that means I try EXTRA hard to be the BEST POSSIBLE GOOD BOY that I can be.
Wolfwhip​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 30, 2020
Wolfwhip​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2020
I don't have a personal opinion but a triangle seems more...efficient? lol, I can't decide.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
If we were to ever bring a third into our marriage it would *have* to be the triangle... I'm not at all okay or comfortable with the idea of the V. Plus the triangle is how my love would want it done. Everyone is with everyone. Everyone loves and cares for everyone.
WolfeHammer
WolfeHammer • Jan 30, 2020
I have had both. And I liked the triangle the best when it did work. As there was always someone there to be with the other when life got into the way. But it takes a lot of trust and communication to make either of them work and all parties need to be fully committed or it will break down easily.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 30, 2020
@Misterasmodai:

Permission to speak, Sir?

Strictly speaking, Sir, the dodecahedron has twenty points on its surface, not twelve, Sir. (So: Lucky YOU!)

I studied classical mathematics in school, and know how Euclid's Five Regular Solids are produced using only a compass and straight edge. And I also came up with methods for Doubling the Cube and Trisecting the Angle. (Just kidding.)

On a personal note: Do you think wise-guys should be spanked, Sir?
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Jan 30, 2020
@Erick

I believe an icosahedron has twenty sides.

I am a self taught mathematician (for the most part), but my study included both classical and quantum geometry, hence my special weighted variability dodecahedron.
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Jan 30, 2020
Yes, Sir.

Icosahedron = 20 sides.
Icosahedron = 12 points.
Dodecahedron = 12 sides.
Dodecahedron = 20 points.

But yes, Sir. Mouth-fucking is very appropriate, Sir.

Shuts them up, and fills them with Seed of Wisdom.