Online now
Online now

I dont even know

DrWakko
4 years ago • Jul 2, 2019
DrWakko • Jul 2, 2019
I also suggest going to munches and events. I know Alaska has a major bdsm event every year. I suggest taking as many classes as you can. I know a lot of Alaskans go to Washington state for things. Try to go and hit up a munch of classes there. Also Amazon is your friend. Start buying bdsm books and reading them. I have a great book list on my blog if you want to use it get books.

As for where do yu fit? In the community you will find your place. You won't have to worry about fitting in. Most communities are very open and welcoming to new people. As where you fit inside a relationship. I think you know where and how you want to fit, the trick is admitting it to yourself. Once you realize where you fit you will feel at home.

Happy Kinking

DW
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 2, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 2, 2019
In the short 20 years I have been inBDSM I have never seen such honesty! This is great to many times I have listened to "oh I know what I want and who I am looking for". Just to see them with the total opposite. I had a sub in 2002 and went to a brunch where we meet another sub I had been talking too six months before. She cornered my sub asked ask if I was who I said I was on line then got mad because I was with her Enough of my BS.

Let's remember I am just a man and my opinion counts as small change in a bank. So let's start it off and see just how stupid I get before they tell me to leave and never type again.

1) How to choose a Dom Master or a Daddy. This is all up to you. Do you want to release everything to someone who will control your life? Dom.
Do you choose to become someone's little girl and be treated as such? Daddy.
Do you want to be someone's slave? Being used anyway he wants at any time? Always knowing your not a sub but something lower.

2) Life's a puzzle you move pieces around till the fit. It is with family and friends. We all have or place but we just need to keep looking till we find it. Once we do all the others will form around us till our picture is complete.

3) That will be between the both of you sometimes it is instant other times it takes months. Some never truely find it but keep searching.

4) This takes time and understanding. Getting to know how they think what they want and who they are. Some people can't tell you that about themselves but can tell you everything about their partner. (Sometimes I think she knows more about me than I do then she proves me wrong.)

5) Oh yes confusion is a terrible thing but it is something we all go through. We ask is this what we truly want and can we do it? I ak myself this about three times a year. Can I truly do this? Can I reach down slit the belly open on this melon reach inside rip out it's sweet red innards and run fast enough to keep it away from the kids???? The answer is always no but I still try.

If I have offended anyone in any way get over it. If I have been of any help it's not because I tried. Well a little. If you read this and have yet to ask God to send me to hell and lock the gates well I am living on Earth so that takes care of that. Last but not least I hope I made you smile. keep looking and never give up. I have found the woman I will see the end of my days with but have yet to find a sub to share our lives. It would be nice to have her here but if it is not ment to be then that is life. Just be well and be happy with who you are. When you are happy that is when you will find him. Hope love and a world full of wonder is yours to be found just keep looking.
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
4 years ago • Jul 3, 2019
1. Same as you would choose who to hang out with when you go to a party where you don't know anyone. Meet people, get to know them, and if you click, spend more time with them.

2. Same problem here. I enjoy both Doming and subbing, but can live without one for the other, so I don't even fit in as a switch, so I'm just sitting in "other" limbo right now. For your situation, you'd have to be a little more descriptive than 'ornery'.

3. As long as you want, and see point 1.

4. So do the vast majority of those in the lifestyle. Again, see point 1 for making it happen.

5. Again, same. And that's ok.
Youdontownme​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 8, 2019
Youdontownme​(sub female) • Jul 8, 2019
. I want to have a genuine conecction and understanding of my partner and what makes them tick

That!! You'll know when you stumble Arcos it. It doesn't happen overnight.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Jul 11, 2019
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jul 11, 2019
AngelicOne wrote:

5. Sub frenzy is a thing, and it can be overwhelming, and confusing, and make you want to cry. My email is open if you care you reach out. I would suggest on making as many subbie friends on here as you can, because we love to help and support!

Can I take you up on this offer to be friends?
AplumcrazyDom​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jul 12, 2019

Re: I dont even know

AplumcrazyDom​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2019
Brittneyangel wrote:
Honestly i am jusy going to rigjt up exactly how im feeling and what im confused about or dont understand.
1. How do i choose a dom/daddy/master ect.
2. How do i know where i fit? Im so ornery
3. How long until i make a decision, how do i make the decision?
4. I want to have a genuine conecction and understanding of my partner and what makes them tick
5.pls help im so confused and i want to cry
K bye and thank you in advance

there's a book you can find almost every even online free if you look

Domination
& Submission:
TheBDSM
Relationship Handbook
By MICHAEL NIAKAI

should help a bit