Online now
Online now

Daddy dom?

EveDaddyslittlegirl​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 14, 2019

Daddy dom?

I’m trying to find a daddy dom… but I don’t know where to start and I have so many questions but I don’t know what to ask.
Anyway I’ll start with this question: how do I talk to daddy dom and be their baby girl without really starting things off with something sexual? ( basically what I’m trying to say is that can’t we just text and talk, until we build a trust and get to know each other, instead of rushing and sexting even if they are sensual daddy dom)

(Sorry if my question is all over the place, it’s my first time doing this.)
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
if this what you want, then this is what you do. If you only want text and chat and let things progress naturally, then do it that way. The right Daddy for you, will wait. If he cant wait, he is wrong for you PERSONALLY. If this is the pace you want, there is nothing to stop you requesting this.
Best of luck. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}

Re: Daddy dom?

EveDaddyslittlegirl wrote:
snip..

(Sorry if my question is all over the place, it’s my first time doing this.)

I forgot to say your doing fine. You took a big step! you asked for help. This forum is wonderful at helping those that reach out. I'm sure many others will follow along being me with more wonderful advise.
hiraethslave​(sub female){unavailabl}
Hey there!
First off, you can do whatever you feel comfortable with! There are a few sites geared more towards that lifestyle and inclination that i'd recommend and some resources I've got if you'd like to PM me I can send them your way.

~hiraeth
(middle/little)
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 15, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2019
Great question!

First of all, sex does not HAVE to be part of the DD/lg relationship at all. There are some who are not sexual and there are probably more who do incorporate sexual behavior into the DD/lg dynamic.

My suggestion is that you make it clear on your profile that you prefer to develop a connection and trust, before engaging in sexual conversation/sexting etc. I would also recommend that if someone attempts to steer you in that direction, that you politely remind them of your stated preference. If they force the issue, steer clear as they probably are not going to truly respect other boundaries and/or limits.

Also, whether they identify as a "sensual" Daddy or otherwise, they should understand that boundaries/limits exist for a reason and if they are unable to adhere to them, I suggest that it tells you all you need to know about the content of their character.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 15, 2019
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 15, 2019
I would like to also add this:

Being a little/middle is an aspect of who you are. And unlike BDSM (a little difficult to do most activities without a partner) or other things, you don't truly need a Daddy/Mommy to bring that out or to even help you express your little/middle. It is true that having said that, that a Daddy/Mommy can make it much more fulfilling due to the nurturing/love/support they can provide. But it is important to remember that you actually define the parameters of your wants/needs/desires as a little/middle and Daddy/Mommy do what they can to facilitate those. They may provide ideas, activities and even incentives, as well as the aforementioned nurturing etc., but the rest is up to you.

I wish you the best! As a Daddy Dom, I want all little/middle girls (and boys) to be happy, safe and secure!
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 16, 2019
Bunnie • Jun 16, 2019
Hi @ EveDaddyslittlegirl icon_smile.gif

While I don’t directly identify as a little/middle, those characteristics definitely make up a big part of who I am. My little is my heart.

If you’re anything like me, these parts get me into some trouble 🙄 at times... and if my little had her way... everything would be made of icecream and sparkles, and there would be no bedtime lol.

So I’ve found over time (and with guidance) that in order to make some decisions, I’ve had to learn to adult her a bit so that we can have a bit of peace and harmony going on.

When it comes to making decisions, like who feels right or seems to match my values as a potential Dom, I try to work together with her. Obviously she needs to feel the Daddy aspects (for me it’s kind of... safe and snuggly), however, as she is my heart, someone also needs to keep her safe until he has shown her a space that she can be herself in. This is where my adulting steps in and helps out. Lol as much as I hate that word, I have come to learn that this seems to work well for me. Not to say it will work for everyone, however... just a thought.

I’m not sure how well I explained this, or if I just made a complete mess of it lol. But I hope it helps. Good luck icon_smile.gif
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jun 25, 2019
No Body​(dom male) • Jun 25, 2019
You have to start off slow just to get to know each other. If it is all about the sex then it's not what is riht for you. I had a baby girl for three years and it was all about us chatting and having her feel safe enough to talk to me about anything. I miss her alott but she grew up and moved on as all kids do. Even my 26 year old has moved on from her old man. Just start off slow and see how and where you want it to go.