Online now
Online now

Branding (tattoos)

Bunnie
4 years ago • Jun 26, 2019
Bunnie • Jun 26, 2019
@ MissBonnie,

Cell popping... that’s a great one! I had forgotten about that, thank you icon_smile.gif

I think when it comes to things that can be permanent... you need to determine how you look at things. If it’s likely you’ll see it as a regret if things end... don’t do it. If you’re more likely to see it as a memory of a specific part of your life, and not regret it... go for it. I don’t do regret. I also don’t jump into things without a lot of precise thought. So... it’s the same old thing. “Know thyself.”
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jun 26, 2019
I agree with what's been said so far. I also agree that a permanent mark (Brand/tattoo/etc) is a big step to take. IF and I emphasize IF, I were with someone and we decided to go the marking route, I would insist upon it being a tattoo design that had meaning/significance for us, but was not in anyway otherwise descriptive to others. In other words, no names (pet or otherwise) etc. Now that still doesn't solve the issue of said person wearing a mark that they know the genesis of, so again I am reluctant at best.

I had not thought of the sharpie route, for anything other than immediate situations (slut marking in a scene for example). My only hesitation would be that sharpie markings wouldn't be "tasteful" or professional looking. I would want any mark that I WERE to place on another's body to be very tasteful and professional. To reflect the pride, honor and significance of the mark in the first place. Just my sleep addled musings at 6am! icon_wink.gif
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jun 26, 2019
I am not personally in favour of permanent markings/brands.

While a tattoo can be covered up, it is still something there that was not before, and can't be removed, without leaving some skin marks. No idea how much laser removal costs.

Piercings can be an alternative, but in some parts of the world requesting piercings in the genitals is against the law, falls under the genital mutilation laws. Many pericings can be removed with no lasting effect, but some do leave permanent body changes.

Another shorter term solution is violet wand branding, but I would only get this done if the person doing it is highly experienced as a VW brand if done wrong can cause serious skin burns. A well done VW brand will fade over a few months to a year, sometimes a bit longer.

I would urge extreme caution re this, and do not enter into it casually, and only if you really want to do it, and are fully aware of the issues after the fact if you no longer want the mark there.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 26, 2019
Ooh yes, violet wand “branding” is another good one.

A caution with piercings... it’s possible that the hole once established, will never fully heal back over if the piercing is removed, so I consider those to be quite underestimatedly permanent also.
SoaringFree​(sub female)
SoaringFree​(sub female) • Jun 26, 2019
My next tattoo which hopefully happens in the next week is of a kneeling angel. It's absolutely beautiful! It is a commitment to my choice of this lifestyle but it's also my favorite position with my Sir, so it works for both. I've considered putting some subtle words with it but nothing specific like a name. I've already been married and divorced so I don't think I would ever put any name on my body except my kids. Which on a funny note... one of my sons is a Jr. Lol
subjazzy​(sub male)
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
subjazzy​(sub male) • Jun 28, 2019
I love the idea of being marked as her property! Even the thought that I could regret it is exciting to me. Count me in. I would love to be tattooed without knowing what it is until it is already permanent marked on me. That’s just me
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
4 years ago • Jun 28, 2019
I have two branding irons and after being in this lifestyle 18 years have yet to brand anyone. I love the idea but for me it has to be with someone I know will be in my life forever as a commitment to them and me. My sub partner cannot be branded marked or pierced cut to health issues icon_sad.gif or he would be the one receiving them.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Jul 7, 2019
I mentioned in my post there are semi permanent tatts that you can design. I stumbled on this one today. I haven't used them I am not affiliated with them..just sharing a site I found.

https://inkbox.com/products/all-tattoos

if anyone does try them I'd love to hear how it went.