Online now
Online now

Sub trying to understand dom/mes

MetalCage​(sub male)
4 years ago • Nov 26, 2019

Sub trying to understand dom/mes

MetalCage​(sub male) • Nov 26, 2019
So I am very submissive. I get great pleasure out of being dominated by another person so much that I find it difficult to wrap my head around how a Dom could get pleasure out of doing the opposite.

In my quest to learn about all aspects of BDSM I want to try and understand what gets a dominant person going.

Why are you a Dom/me?
What do you love most about dominating another person?
What's your favorite little thing your sub does?

Thanks icon_smile.gif
ropefish
ropefish • Nov 26, 2019
I GOT THIS!!!

Well kinda. I'm a sub, but I was in the exact same boat as you. I felt selfish even, because I felt that I was just *taking*, and I could not understand what they were getting out of it.

And then I took notice of my relationship with my dog. She gets the pets, I give the pets. She gets walks, I take her on the walks. I call, she comes. It's a power dynamic similar to some in our community if you really think I about it. Do I wish she would pet me back? No. Do I wish she would take me on walks? No. Our roles are very natural and organic, and I believe it is the same for Dom/mes here. ^_^
    The most loved post in topic
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Holy shit! That is probably THE BEST explination I have ever heard!

I asked my Dom that same question....what us Subs give THEM is the freedom TO dominate. They get a sort of 'high' (aka, DomSpace) from the power rush. Yeah, we get the touches and orgasms, however, if you ever stare into your Dom's eye as you are forced to masturbate in front of them, by their order, you will see it....and frankly, their pride in you as you follow their commands is heady on this side of the slash.
ropefish
ropefish • Nov 26, 2019
It's short for Dom/Dommes. Gender inclusive. icon_smile.gif
ropefish
ropefish • Nov 26, 2019
Fyglia Wicked wrote:
" Very submissive " maybe to an insta Dom/me 🙄

o.o what do you mean by that?
MetalCage​(sub male)
MetalCage​(sub male) • Nov 26, 2019
nawazakana wrote:
I GOT THIS!!!

That is a really good explanation! Makes me appreciate dom/Ms much more. I guess it's also why I like orally servicing people so much, I can make a dominant person cum not the other way around.
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Nov 27, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Nov 27, 2019
Why are you a Dom/me?

It isnt something I choose. It was something that chose me. When I finally understood BDSM power exchange Dynamics and concepts of identity it was like I fell into something that I always was and didn't have the words for it.

What do you love most about dominating another person?

For me the power exchange creates an intense amount of a security. And I love love love being a part of my beloved's growth as she continues to to find out who she is and push herself to be a better self. Being treated like a God also helps.

What's your favorite little thing your sub does?

Honestly speaking I don't do anything that she does as little. All of her acts of service have weight, and lots of it. For me when my beloved does anticipatory service it absolutely blows my itty-bitty little mind.