Online now
Online now

Male Chastity Devices

Mk0821​(dom male)
4 years ago • Dec 22, 2019

Male Chastity Devices

Mk0821​(dom male) • Dec 22, 2019
Hello all,

I am considering trying chastity devices for the first time on my self as an experiment to see if this is an actual interest of mine. I am unsure quite where/how to start and wondered of anyone could offer any advice for a beginner or even just any knowledge/expectations related from their own experiences.

Thanks!
asubmissivetoy​(sub gender fluid)
4 years ago • Dec 23, 2019
Hi.

This can get expensive quick, so I would suggest starting somewhere like Ali express for your first cage. I had very good luck getting a couple styles to figure out what I liked before making an actual big purchase. Try to find something that isn't too small at first, and something that has multiple sized rings, so you can get a good feeling for what sized ring you will need if you end up buying a nicer one.

I have found that the knock off Holy Trainers through Ali express are a very good bargain and a good way to try things out at first. The only thing I would suggest if your going to buy from there is to make sure the key/lock mechanism is in working order before trying it on.

Some tips:

Lube is your friend, specially around the ring as you get used to it. I like to use a little bit of Vaseline as it helps keep the ring from chafing too much.

If you are going to sleep in it, be prepared to wake up multiple times through the night. I typically get up once at night to urinate, but when I'm caged that increased to two or three times a night. It is likely you will wake up trying to break through the cage. I usually just get up, urinate, take a minutes for the erection to subside, adjust the cage a bit and add some Vaseline to make sure nothing is rubbing, and go back to bed.

It is likely that there will be soreness involved. Getting aroused while being in a cage tends to not only squeeze and prevent the erection, but pull on various parts of the genitals that you may not be used to having stretched. If I'm not locked for a longer period of time ( a month or so) then I find it is easier to start the first day or two back in with shorter periods (8-12 hours instead of all day).
    The most loved post in topic
Mk0821​(dom male)
Mk0821​(dom male) • Dec 23, 2019
Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated. That is a lot of good advice I hadn't thought of.
Twisted_Secrets​(dom female)
Also ... metal is hygiene safe plastic will stink after day or two. Amazon sells cheap metal cages as well. Make sure you measure yourself multiple times to get it right.
4 years ago • Dec 24, 2019
I would add some caution to using a cheaper metal cage for longer periods of time, especially if your going to be getting it wet. I have had one that the welds on the inside weren't as finished as they seemed, and started to deteriorate after a couple days of wear, if it hadn't been noticed, that could lead to some pretty serious sores. Short term the cage has been fine, but it's not something I'd wear for more than 24 hours without a break now.
Twisted_Secrets​(dom female)
Yes. I would agree. Check the metal welds make sure it’s smooth. Of course cheap is good for exploring and determining if chastity is right for you. But make sure you do self examination daily to ensure no sores. I would require a daily running of oil while repeating a mantra for his Queen (myself) this was a process that ensures compliance. Good luck
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Just throwing in for good measure on the cheap cages.... with a lot... the nickel content is high. A great deal of people are allergic to nickel. On sensitive areas nickel allergy is more common.
Mk0821​(dom male)
Mk0821​(dom male) • Dec 24, 2019
Thank you all for the advice. This is helpful stuff, and a lot not in any reading I have seen on the subject.

What are people's opinion on silicon cages for beginners?
4 years ago • Dec 25, 2019
Honestly, I wouldn't bother with a silicone one. In my experience, they seem to rub much more, which can cause discomfort, and they aren't very secure. I bought one first, and it was a less than stellar experience. If I had the chance to re-do it, I would go with a plastic/resin or a metal one.
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
4 years ago • Dec 25, 2019
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Dec 25, 2019
Silicone cages are pretty much worthless, they flex and make the ball trap part non existent. Metal holds well but can get heavy. Plastic gets smelly and from what i have seen has little breathing room. My favorite cage so far is a surgical nylon I got from customchastity. The nylon is pretty strong and nowhere near as heavy as metal. I just got one I ordered on shapeways, I haven't tried it on yet but it may be better and for a lot cheaper.

I would say try a few cheap ones from wish/aliexpress or amazon, then move to a better more expensive one if its your thing.