Online now
Online now

Get Inside Me

Miki
4 years ago • Jan 1, 2020
Miki • Jan 1, 2020
Great post, O P! I will use some of that, although I'm strictly a sexual Maso-Girl (meaning, whip my ass in the bedroom, but once morning breaks, we go our separate ways)
RebelRider
4 years ago • Feb 3, 2020
RebelRider • Feb 3, 2020
Visions of a Dominate Color
Green issues Blues an invitation to a dance

Green calls out in a powerfully Natural deep old voice," What in blue blazes makes you think you are brave and a true blue? I don't know where on the light spectrum you fall but something about you just isn't right. I find all the lines you draw are shallow dedications to some false brotherhood." Blue responds in a calm demanding tone, "You are green with envy? I know it can't be easy for you Green being Green and it has to be hard knowing that there are only a few that might still find you sacred." In silence the two colors stand looking at one another as she rummages in her mind whom she will pick as her favorite color and her mind wanders. She then begins to envision the outlines of a Dominate all whilst blue and green stand are still measuring one another up on some thread in her psyche. As the two colors stand looking at one another in her mind she lightly touches the large blue/green thumb print on her upper arm recalling how she was strongly held to focus/attention to make a choice the other night. If only blue and green could make her focus in such a manner. She looks back at the two colors and replies, "Sir's, don't you think lavender is awful pretty?"
Dunimos​(dom male)
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 3, 2020
My question is simple... will you trust me?
My observation is complex, can I trust you?
Erick​(sub male)
Erick​(sub male) • Feb 3, 2020
It's good that you pose the question hypothetically, because that indicates that you know perfectly well that none of us ever really tells anyone else the most terrible truths about ourselves.

But if--hypothetically--I had the magic power to look inside you, perhaps without your knowing it, I would like to examine your ideas about what is shameful. Or what is shameful for you. Or what you may have done in your life that you are most ashamed of.

Too dangerous, actually. So now that I think about it, I really don't want to know. But some generalized talk about that subject would be good. Maybe especially in your case. Because your profile emphasizes things that you are proud of. Which begs the question: What are you NOT proud of?
Misterasmodai​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 4, 2020
Misterasmodai​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2020
What have you given up on ever having?

I have found that a lot of subs, especially those who have previously had Doms, enter into new dynamics with a preset idea of what a Dom is capable of delivering. I prefer to reset this notion.