Online now
Online now

Primal play suggestions

Daddy Time​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020

Primal play suggestions

Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2020
Good morning everyone. Im in a pickle but pretty sure I will get through this in a good way. Tonight is playtime and it turns out little is into primal play (she is the prey). Although I can be rough primal play hasn’t been anything I’ve ever tried in a scene due to being a Daddy. Typically Daddys hunting little girls is a no no lol. So any suggestions from some of you Doms that are into this kink or subs that would like to tell me what triggers worked for them would be appreciated. Its funny how she was trained the other day Before the scene and now the tables have turned gotta love it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jan 3, 2020
The first Dom I played with was a Daddy who naturally shifted into quite a primal state/mindset, so he kind of naturally drew me there with him. At the time I didn’t know there was a “term” for what was occurring... we simply slipped in and out of it throughout our sessions.

Biting is something I consider to be quite primal... inner thighs... delicious. Arms, buttocks, back (while being taken from behind) are all pretty yummy too.

Mostly though it was just the “vibe” of his energy would shift somehow and he would get this look in his eyes. Sorry it’s very difficult for me to try to describe. He would also do like a low gutteral growl, which if someone had told me about before I experienced it, I would’ve laughed at... but in the moment... far from it.

I don’t know if this helps or not. We never really did an actual “scene” around primal, so I can’t offer much more :/

I’m so happy your journey together is going well... I wish for you both many more adventures to come! icon_biggrin.gif
AKittenforSir​(sub female){JohnBond}
Biting as bunnie said is quite primal.

You may want to start with a chase through the house. She runs and you chase, eventually catching her and carrying her to the bed and throwing her down. Maybe you even just pin her down to the floor right where you catch her.

Rough ropes, instead of leather or other padded restraints, feels quite primal.

Nails scratching down the back, hair pulling, choking.

Primal play is really just indulging your inner beast in the moment. No structure and no holding back. Just set your eyes on your prize and then take what is yours.
    The most loved post in topic
Daddy Time​(dom male)
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 3, 2020
I sent her out to buy the rope with how much i wanted shes in town now getting it figured it would get her going for tonight. Thanks for the input this should be fun and I understand primal is more spontaneous but because of the chance of loosing control I personally think it needs to be planned out to a point but biting is gonna happen lol
IrishMaid​(sub female)
IrishMaid​(sub female) • Jan 3, 2020
Good luck... I really respect the research, effort, and planning you are putting into this. I hope it goes well for you both.
Daddy Time​(dom male)
4 years ago • Jan 4, 2020
Daddy Time​(dom male) • Jan 4, 2020
Yeah it went almost too well she passed out from the rear naked choke in like three seconds and woke up being raped and standing over her putting my foot on her face in the end to show who Daddy was brought all kind of feelings out of her it was amazing but under control 😀
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
4 years ago • Jan 4, 2020
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Jan 4, 2020
Good Morning DT

I shared a ‘Primal moment’ on my blog last year.
I didn’t put everything down, but what I did might help with ideas.

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=28559&postid=7059

Remember, let the beast out but keep a firm (mental) grip on the leash.

FC
Dunimos​(dom male)
4 years ago • Feb 4, 2020
Dunimos​(dom male) • Feb 4, 2020
Part of the primal experience is the hunt... think of it like foreplay.... think about the time leading up to the session and how you will trap her into submission....

She is prey after all😁