Online now
Online now

Switch off

zash
4 years ago • Feb 22, 2020

Pictures strength or weakness

zash • Feb 22, 2020
Following the post ...

We were discussing how a Picture switched off my mind .

Well meeting in Real life could do the same .

The story ...
So I have seen picture of a man on Fet he was so focused on the picture and looking so demanding , domineering and sexy icon_smile.gif

Well I am very good with faces icon_wink.gif I will forget your name but never how you look like icon_wink.gif

So when I was attending the BBB he was there too icon_smile.gif just 2 meters apart icon_smile.gif and in the first moment when I saw him I thought to myself “this is a lucky day “😂😂😂

Well No icon_smile.gif

He looked completely bored bless him till he was waiting for the Demo to start. Drinking his coffee and leaning to the wall .

But the most shocking was that the eyes 👀 this time didn’t have the same affect on me .

Misterasmodai your post came into my mind regarding the focus of a person when taking picture icon_smile.gif

Is true , we can not judge on a picture , we could always be disappointed, or in fact surprised from the affect a picture could have on us .

But again , the attraction is important:)

Z
notavanilla
notavanilla • Feb 22, 2020
This problem with online is that you don't know the person like you would if you were physically present with them. You have to meet people to get to really know them. Sure you can get something from Skype or other video conference apps. I don't think this could be the same. It may be fine for business but having a relationship with someone should be expected to be more demanding.
Online allows for things to be hidden or not fully shown. It can allow for misrepresentations of the truth to be conducted. Sure you can meet online and video and all of that but you won't really know that person until you meet them and I would very strongly advice people to make arrangements to meet and to meet before becoming strongly emotionally attached to any person.
All relationships are an investment for self. You always want to make investments that provide a reward, a dividend and not a crash. Two people regardless of the circumstances have a relationship of various sorts. It could be your neighbor, paperboy, store clerk or local cops, ect., ect., ect.. Your most important investment that you make is for that person that you would like to spend the most time with. This typically is a mate. Protect yourself by not jumping into investments without getting all of the facts and in so doing prevent a crash.

notavanilla
Max Heathen​(other male)
Max Heathen​(other male) • Feb 22, 2020
I think what you're going through is perfectly normal for your admitted experience. May want to set up some self guide lines for the future.
Where do they live? (General speaking, what state or country)
Is it feasible to ever meet this person RL? No? Then don't share face/bod pic. Imagination is the realm you're playing in, leave it there & have a blast.
RL meet yes?
Ask for it upfront and personally I request a pose like put your left hand pinky touching the underside of your chin. Any refusal means they are most likely fronting to begin with.
Unfortunately character is a time thing.. takes time to see if they are who they say.
Good hunting!
Miki
4 years ago • Mar 23, 2020

Re: Switch off

Miki • Mar 23, 2020
I didn't read the further comments in the chain. I cut to the chase:
Online "meow" Real World "Arf, Arf!!"

Online sucks. Real world rules. -- 'tis why I won't meet any online contacts for a meet, beat, and eat. You never know what lurks at the other end of the link!

zash wrote:
Hi Everyone ,

I have a small dilemma and would like some comments and help.

So the situation is like this :

Someone message you , ( actually you message someone after reading his/her profile and you find it very funny and interesting and the best of all is that the avatar photo is not a dick pic - something super unusual on that site ) or you message him/her and you start a nice conversation, very light and laughable... than slowly the conversation moves to D/S ( keep in mind that you are very new and excited like me ) and there are some messages like small orders and directions that actually are turning you on a lot and you think “ yes , finally I would know what would it feels like to be online “dominated” lol”!!! And than after 2 days you receive the face picture and your brain and mind make a 180 degree switch!

Don’t get me wrong, the guy is not bad looking , not at all actually , but his face is not giving me the thrill of domination . I mean his face looks so soft and ... sweet I don’t know how to explain !

One thing I know is that my likeness for following the directions disappeared. Is like once I saw his face my brain just clicked and said “ wow I don’t think this guy is more dominant than you my darling “ and Bam 💥 I cant follow anymore . I don’t feel urge to follow !

Is this normal ?

Z
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Mar 23, 2020
Your not into it your not into it but be honest with both you and him about it. A Dom knows not everyone will click so they move on when it is not right. I can't tell you how many times I have been asked to do an on line thing just to find out what they thought they wanted and what they asked for was so wrong. Or in many cases they played for a time and then moved on with out a word. Be honest and respectful it is what the lifestyle was once all about.
zash
zash • Mar 23, 2020
SR13 wrote:
Your not into it your not into it but be honest with both you and him about it. A Dom knows not everyone will click so they move on when it is not right. I can't tell you how many times I have been asked to do an on line thing just to find out what they thought they wanted and what they asked for was so wrong. Or in many cases they played for a time and then moved on with out a word. Be honest and respectful it is what the lifestyle was once all about.

Thank you icon_smile.gif

I think in this case of Coronavirus, there would be more online dynamics than real life icon_smile.gif