Online now
Online now

The Question Game

Master Rob
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020
Master Rob • Jul 18, 2020
Pizza

If you have children, do you have a favorite child, and if so, what different things do you do for your favorite?
Master Rob
Master Rob • Jul 18, 2020
Opps, i answered the wrong question, my bad,

I would use the role of sub, to experiment and try to feel the role of a sub, they say, never judge another person, unless you walked a mile in their shoes.

If you have children, do you have a favorite child, and if so, what different things do you do for your favorite?
Mr E​(dom male)
Mr E​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2020
No favourites. I love them for their differences, not for any characteristics I value more highly than others. I give them a similar amount of time and focus on their likes rather than trying to replicate the same experience.

I'm certain this is not the case for my partner, however. So I know that some, perhaps many do.
Mr E​(dom male)
Mr E​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2020
Whoops - derailed this one by not adding a Q...

What was the thing about being an adult you thought you wanted/would like the most, but find you like the least?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 19, 2020
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 19, 2020
Being an adult.

Q: As an adult would you have a sexual and/or romantic relationship with someone who was 18 - even if they were still in high school? (yes, that's a thing.)
Luscious sub​(sub female)
Luscious sub​(sub female) • Jul 19, 2020
No. Being more than double their age plus having children that age makes it a no go for me.

Question: what's one thing that you long to experience?
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
Lol, this is going to sound ridiculously sad, but ... I long to be snuggled, in real life. I've literally never experienced that, other than my dogs and my kids when they were smaller. My ex husband was not a snuggler, and the five years since him have been spent in online relationships. That means a lot of online talk of snuggling, but not the real thing. So that's what I long to experience, and yep, I'm choosing snuggling over sex *sigh* 🙈🙉🙊

Question: What movie title, past or present, best describes your life right now? Can be emotional, mental, sexual, or just in general.
bisub
3 years ago • Jul 20, 2020
bisub • Jul 20, 2020
In a married monogamous dynamic the biggest effect is not attending community events. But for those who are looking for partners (play or otherwise) it has profound effects of separation from opportunity.

When looking for a partner do you prefer a service, sexual, or corporal dynamic?