Online now
Online now

Corrupt A Wish

rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • May 4, 2020
Ok fine ya whiner,
Granted, you can have sex again but every time you get me in trouble with Rich, You get in trouble with Azz and Gazz!

I wish I could publicize some of your comebacks for public enrichment.... (but I won't 😉)
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Granted, but they get lost in transit and never make it to their destination.

I wish me, Azz and Gazz were male and female Opossum (did you know that the female Opossum have two vaginas and the males have two cocks?)....talk about a poly relationship!
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Fact check: Not two. But in both cases, (male and female opossum), the vagina and penis are bifurcated. So, "Y" shaped. And this refers to the Virginia Opossum, (D. virginiana). Other species, (native to Australia), do not have this trait as far as I'm aware. Though, I could be wrong.
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 5, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • May 5, 2020
Granted, but once started you cannot stop, and the mattresses are getting expensive!

I wish I could teleport to any location on Earth, accurately and intact
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Granted, you arrive where you intend and uninjured...but you always arrive upside down.

I wish I had a coffee IV in my arm and I could flip a switch to add sugar, cream or change flavors.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Granted. But in order to taste the sugar, cream and different flavors you grow tiny tongues in your blood vessels. These grow throughout your circulatory system. Soon you begin tasting your internal organs: brain, kidneys, liver, pancreas, then you start tasting your own muscles and skin, your eyes, nose, and... other bodily orifices..... you can't get rid of the taste.

Coffee loses it's appeal.

I wish my brat and I were enjoying our honeymoon now.
IowaDom​(dom male)
IowaDom​(dom male) • May 5, 2020
Granted - but sadly you detoured into Cancun and drank the water ....

I wish I could take a trip to Zurich