Online now
Online now

Corrupt A Wish

Comic Gurl​(sub male)
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
Comic Gurl​(sub male) • May 6, 2020
Granted, just that due to the lock-down the dungeon is closed for good due to not being supported

I wish, I could become a full time writer that gets paid.
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • May 6, 2020
Granted, You are a full time writer that gets paid, but you are never allowed to write about anything you are interested in.

I wish I was done with my degree program and no longer stuck in classes trying to get it completed.
Calico​(switch female)
3 years ago • May 9, 2020
Calico​(switch female) • May 9, 2020
Granted but because of the Covid your degree/career has become obsolete.

I wish I could make any food tasty
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • May 9, 2020
Granted ... everything you cook is tasty, but you can no longer taste anything.

I wish I lived in an RV and could spend every day travelling, having adventures, and getting myself into all kinds of naughty encounters ...
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
3 years ago • May 11, 2020
Granted: You have the power of flight. But, you have no control over where to fly. You always land on your knees in front of the person you least want to do so.

I wish there was a cure for diabetes
Granted, there is a cure for diabetes, but the only way for YOU to be cured is to marry your Sub and spoil her rotten (yes, pun completely intended) icon_wink.gif

I wish I could "I dream of Genie" myself to California to see the one person I want to see most right now.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
@rich....lol

Granted, but you have no control over your landing and you land in the Pacific ocean on the head of a shark.

I wish there was a button to push that allowed me to hear any Dom's thoughts at any time of my choosing.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
@ RB: Granted, but you now live in the Genie bottle, and must do as I say forever.

@SBD: Granted. You can now hear any Dom's thoughts. This terrifies you, as you realize how very different the thoughts, and brains of men are from women. The first thoughts you hear are about "the shotgun formation", followed by "nice tits on the girl next door", it only goes downhill from there. Leading you into a life of depression.

I wish all HNGs everywhere instantly vaporized off the face of the planet, consigned to an appropriate hell.
@ Skyrich,
Granted, HNG's everywhere are instantly vaporized leaving you as the only MAN left of the earth filled with WOMEN looking for Mr. Right...… icon_wink.gif Love you honey kiss.gif

I wish Skyrich was here right now to give me a back rub and a foot massage.