Online now
Online now

Corrupt A Wish

Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 10, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2020
Granted your granted a Minotaur waiter with bulging muscles. He locks you in stocks, his tail spanking you. While he takes your ribeye steak, broccoli, and sautéed potato. Put them in a juicer and grinds them all up. Then has you drink it through a straw.

I wish I could heal all wounds, and cure all diseases with a short prayer.
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 10, 2020
All right moving myself right along.

Granted but you would be denied access to heaven for you pride.

I wish I could dance in the moonlight with my beloved.
Fate
Fate • Apr 10, 2020
Hahahaa! You are quite creative.

Granted, however your beloved turns into a heinous hybrid triad creature who turns 1/3 vampire, 1/3 werewolf and 1/3 elven dwarf when exposed to the light of the moon for more than two minutes. Dance fast! 😁

I wish I could eat eight cheesy beef tacos a day and not gain a pound.

Faters
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Granted, however anything else you eat will cause 100x its weight added to yours. Also, you must eat *exactly* 8 such tacos, or gain weight exponentially.

I wish that the world will remember this pandemic and learn to live together in harmony.
4 years ago • Apr 11, 2020
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2020
Granted The world remembers the pandemic and the United Nations ban together to prevent further epidemics. The world is now more harmonious. However, an alien race lands and enslaves us all. The pandemic becomes a story of togetherness as we are spread through out the galaxy.

I wish that nature took back our lands.
Justme26
Justme26 • Apr 11, 2020
Granted, but now we have to live in the oceans

I wish for a cure for insomnia.
Fate
Fate • Apr 11, 2020
Granted, scientists have discovered a cure for insomnia but it entails eating nothing but beet-soaked suds and cigars.

I wish I still had my beloved Dom.
Fate
Fate • Apr 11, 2020
Granted, scientists have discovered a cure for insomnia but it entails eating nothing but beet-soaked suds and cigars.

I wish I still had my beloved Dom.
Sandulf
Sandulf • Apr 11, 2020
Granted, You now have your beloved Dom, but they are now an angst riddled know it all preteen.

I wish I had a submarine.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Granted: Your submarine has a screen door.

I wish the politicians, (on both sides of the aisle), would shut up, stop fighting each other and do their job for the good of the people. I also wish that they'd take a pay cut, since they're imposing one on most of us.