Online now
Online now

Useless facts.

Mister Anderson​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2020
the expression Fuck you, is an declaration of Alpha, as fucking a another male is a form of dominance in the private world. Full you is short hand for "I full you."
Mister Anderson​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 17, 2020
Mister Anderson​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2020
Mister Anderson wrote:
the expression Fuck you, is an declaration of Alpha, as fucking a another male is a form of dominance in the private world. Full you is short hand for "I full you."

That should be primate world.
TheChimera​(sub female)
TheChimera​(sub female) • Apr 17, 2020
Oh man folks I WAS MADE FOR THIS!!

Random Animal Facts (Kind of useless) here we go!!!!

SR13 wrote:
Not only is the raven self aware but the have genetic memory. They remember friends and enemies for up to 4 generations

TRUE!-- Ravens will also tell their family members and friends if you've been mean to them, or kind. They can recognize your face. Hence how it passes down from generation to generation.
(Sets a whole new meaning to "you mess with me- you mess with the whole trailer park.")

Also, If another Raven is being an asshat, or annoying- Ravens will ostracize and outcast that Raven. Just like humans would do to someone annoying/nasty.
=============================================================================

A Sloth's diet is actually not very nutritious; it has bacteria in it's stomach to help it digest food. If it's body temperature gets too low, the bacteria will stop it's assistance with digesting the food in it's stomach.
A sloth can actually die of starvation even though it's stomach is full.
=============================================================================

Do you like CANDY ?
Some of your favorite candy or sweets has something called "Confectioner's Glaze" A.K.A Shellac.
It gives candies and sweets their shiny sheen, especially on harder-candies like Jelly beans, Candy Corn, Jaw breakers, etc.

What you might not know is Shellac actually comes from the female Lac Beetle. She secretes Shellac from a tube on her body onto the bark of trees; where it's scraped off, processed, and mixed with Ethenol to create Liquid Shellac.

So next time you get your favorite candies, don't forget to say "Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice, Beetle Juice!"
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Apr 17, 2020
A sissy is called a pansy because of North Mythology, floriography, and the progenitor legal system.

Back in the olden days when Thor and his family walked the earth. The pansy was the most beautiful smelling flower in the world. Every summer boys would climb the mountains of Northern Europe and Germany for the plant. This was so problematic that the grass was dying. Now the cows that ate the grass were in danger of dying. Thus intern endangering mankind. The Pansy prayed to Odin. " Please take away my fragrance so that the grass will live, so that the cows will live, so that humanity can live. Moved by this great sacrifice Odin removed the fragrance and replaced it with the beauty we know today. However, the pansy remains odorless.

Since the pansy sacrifices everything for humanity. A man who dresses like a girl gives up everything in his manhood. This great sacrifice improves his female families standing?

How I'll tell you?

Progenitor during the Victorian age meant that middle class and upper class people that the eldest son gets everything. Everyone else is on their own. Now a mother with two daughters and one baby son. During the Victorian era boys and girls as babies looked exactly alike until they were potty trained. Afterwards society began to pants the boy into knickers, and then long pants. Some women would delay putting knickers on a boy for social reasons, but eventually pants the boy. However, a very cunning, and cruel mother would claim her son as the youngest daughter. If there are three daughters. The will shall be executed as such. Mother gets half/dowry, so she can remarry preferably to a higher station. Her eldest daughter gets a large dowry to move up a social bracket, and the middle daughter gets a humble dowry. The youngest has no dowry and become the eldest daughters chamber maid.

Therefore out of greed and social keeping up appearances. The family cheats boy out of his inheritance and manhood, so the women in the house can improve themselves. He becomes his elder sisters chamber maid, because she doesn't have dowry, and can't be married off. Thus the history of forced feminization as we know it in Western Civilization is organized. The baby, the maid, and the petticoating.

For complete details read { How to be a Victorian: A dawn tod dusk guide to Victorian life) by Ruth Goodman
SSG{ENM-TLP}
4 years ago • Apr 19, 2020
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Apr 19, 2020
did you know i can think of useless information when i don't need it, but when the useless information actually becomes useful for something like this post, i can't think of a thing! icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 19, 2020
Lol @ Ssg... same 🙄

But I’m completely loving learning all of the things shared so far!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Apr 19, 2020
In line with the Ravens though... our Magpies have a very similar “social” standing. However, if someone messes up in their community, they gather together in a circle, with the offender in the centre, and each take turns attacking it. Once the necessary measures have been taken to officially deal with the matter, the circle breaks and everyone continues about their business. No one is outcast.

Absolutely fascinating birds. I love them icon_biggrin.gif

They’re also very territorial, so not only do they recognise faces and attack people they don’t like... they also will consider you family if they like you.