Online now
Online now

Most comfortable leg irons?

TheDankLord​(switch male)
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020

Most comfortable leg irons?

TheDankLord​(switch male) • Apr 15, 2020
So I'm thinking of getting more leg irons in the near future because I want something more suitable for long term wear. I recognize that police style leg irons are not necessarily known to be the most comfortable type of restraints, but there's a few reasons why I still seek to use them for this application.

First of all I love the look and feel of these types of cuffs. I just like the aesthetic they provide, and its great for prison roleplay which is something I do find sexy. They are generally less expensive than most of the custom bondage restraints I've seen too, and right now money is tight. I find them versatile, easy to use, fun to wear, and a good restraint to use when introducing someone to restraints for the first time (they're not as intimidating as some of the more heavy duty restraints, a lot of girls are really curious about them, more so even than with handcuffs). But the ones I use pinch a bit, hard to wear for more than a couple hours, especially when moving a lot or not wearing socks/shoes. Had a girl once who would not walk in them cause she said they hurt her too much, which limited some of the things we could do when she had them on.

I used to think all leg irons were like this and just figured I'd need different types of restraints if I wanted something comfortable. But in Europe I was with a girl who locked me in S&W cuffs and they were amazing, super comfy, did not pinch, I could wear them for hours. Walked around in them a lot, no shoes, not over padding or my pants, just as I'd normally wear leg irons. I've also heard that Clejuso cuffs are the best for comfort, due to their smooth rounded edges, and though I've not worn them myself people I've talked to who have said nothing but good things about them.

So what are the most comfortable leg irons in your experience/opinion? Have you worn either of the models I mentioned or something else? Do you have a "go to" pair for when you want to wear leg irons for a long period of time without breaks and/or when walking and moving around a lot? Would love to know your experiences and any specific makes and models you would recommend.
    The most loved post in topic
No Body​(dom male)
4 years ago • Apr 15, 2020
No Body​(dom male) • Apr 15, 2020
Have you thought about adding your own padding? Something that may make the irons a little tighter but not as scratchy or leave as many marks. Cloth rubber leather.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Apr 16, 2020
I tend to use leather ankle cuffs and dog choker chain for longer plays. You can also mix it up by using shorter spreader bars (or just make your own with broom handle and screw in "o" rings <you can even add a few of different lengths>) if your after something more metal, chrome towel rails work you can buy rubber chair stoppers for the ends, just add the "o" rings on the bar, not the ends. If you want longer plays some times you just need to look out side the normal.