Online now
Online now

Scammers, liars, nefarious people. BEWARE!

Agirl
3 years ago • Jun 21, 2020
Agirl • Jun 21, 2020
It is a very good idea the o ly think I would not want to show my pissy or tits if I did not k ow we was moving forward in a dynamic, also I think it’s a good way for the “fakes” who just want nudes to get them.
However the overall idea is a good one
DomJayy​(dom male)
DomJayy​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
It’s a great idea but also some people can be extremely skilful on photoshop so I wouldn’t put all trust in that one photo!

It’s perfect to give yourself abit more confidence but the only sure way that they are real is video chatting

No catfish will ever video chat with themselves on the screen so it’s the best simple way to see if they are who they portray themselves to be!
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 21, 2020
I'm neither a fan of a "bdsm police" nor the scammers. Is that really necessary? We all know there is no proof as long as we don't meet someone. In smaller communities here we have some people who can proof we are real and those people get a little blue patch if they want it, but international? Difficult... If you can weed out bots, nice, welcome and the owners of this community would be happy too.
With all respect, I don't know you and your friends. Would I trust your Prove-Up system... mmhhh. Am I a liar now cause I don't?
Would I use it before getting closer to a person? Probably yes.
Mr E​(dom male)
Mr E​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
I completely understand both positions.

My hotchpotch solution is to ask for a shot of the persons hand near a piece of paper with my screen-name on it. I don't usually do this unless I'm really concerned about the authenticity of the person (and I think its worth trying to pursue than walking away). In case I'm dealing with someone real, it acknowledges the danger of sending anything more meaningful or identifiable but in cases of complete catfishery will cause them to disappear right away. Still, even then some people are vehemently against the idea of sending anything. In such cases you have to accept that this is a situation that you cannot be comfortable pursuing and you will lose them too.

Ultimately all this does is dissuade the laziest of people. There are still those of may never intend to go far and are just doing this for their own amusement. There are those who will have a crisis of confidence and who may not show at the last minute or may ghost you out of nowhere. You can't plan and prepare for these situations. Its just cost of being in the position.

We want to have control yes, but focus on the fun kind you have direction over, rather than in areas you don't!
LatexHer​(dom male)

Prove_Ups

LatexHer​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
I wish to address some of the naysayers who do not like the Prove-Up system. Nobody has to provide shots of their genitals or tits for that matter to PROVE-UP. Photos can be taken of both men and women in their skivvies or panties - that request is up to the individual. Perhaps some of you have NOT been on some of these sites?
Some sites already blatantly show all of the above photos of genitals and more.

What I said is that if you use our system - it HELPS to weed out some of the scum. Of course cameras are best to prove one's reality, but not all sites use or allow this technology.
I have had several crossdressers and trans people attempt to score a hit with me by posting some good shots of what they thought or wished they had when it comes to being female. Which is why I want to see the real thing - eventually after some conversation. Being in my 60s now and having spent 40 years in D/s - I don't have time to screw around with fakers male or female.

If you don't like the system - don't use it! You are not being FORCED!
DomJayy​(dom male)
DomJayy​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
Agreed latex !

I think those who haven’t experienced anything like a scammer or fake and someone just using other peoples pictures etc won’t fully understand why it’s important is all

Where as those who have know the importance of it !
nerdygirl​(sub female)
nerdygirl​(sub female) • Jun 21, 2020
I can understand it. I just won't do it. I hate taking pictures. Yes, I know that's my own issue, but it has been a lifelong one. So, if I actually want to just let someone see me, I'm using a recent pic from a day when I felt attractive. A good photo.
Perhaps if I find someone worthy of moving forward in the "getting to know each other," bùt until I am comfortable with them, no. Feel free to consider me fake, then, and move along.
Besides that, how long would it actually take someone to add your name to a pic?
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jun 21, 2020
So lets talk how it’s working. If I understand you correctly I put my face, tits or pussi together with my handwriting into your System and now I’m proofed and real. What is this... a database? What happens with the material?
LordVriezer​(dom male)
LordVriezer​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2020
That is a amazing idea. I kind of wish I was thought of it. Another thing you can do to prove if someone's fake or real is asked for their phone number. Just look up the area code. And then start asking the questions about where they lived in the United States. Most times liars scammers and fake people will have a phone number in a completely different state. Because a lot of times they use programs like Skype or hangouts to do their phone calls. So it's another layer to prove if someone's real or fake. Also there's a website called https://tineye.com/
It lets you scan photos that are sent to you across a database. It's pretty good on catching photos that someone has downloaded from a website. But I wouldn't say it's 100% bulletproof. But it is another layer of protection. But that's pretty much what I do to catch fakes liars and scammers.