Online now
Online now

Do you like strong submissive woman?

Starlight82​(other female)
3 years ago • May 4, 2020

Do you like strong submissive woman?

Of late I have been on a self-discovery in all elements of my life. Easy to say that it has ignited a spark in me to strive to be my best self, to educate myself, to accept myself the way I am, and to be as successful as I can while sticking to my true self. I have become a lot more comfortable in my skin and independent. Yet I am still submissive. Some men find this difficult to understand how I can have dreams and desires outside of them. I've been told (almost from the start actually) that I don't come across as very submissive. That I am headstrong (by the way I don't see that as a negative). My submissiveness is only present in a safe environment (as it should be). Even within a relationship, I crave some independence, but also love nothing more than coming home and handing my worries over, switching my brain off. To serve out of love, not expectancy. So I guess tonight I am needing some justification or to feed my own curiosity as to who enjoys having a strong-minded submissive? This is purely for my own gratification lol
paully​(dom male)
paully​(dom male) • May 4, 2020
I am a Dominant, and I've gotten to know several types of submissives. I haven't had relationships with all of them, but it has helped me learn and broaden my knowledge of being Dominant. Your are perfectly fine in how you are. You are a submissive that prefers to be a sub to her Dom in the comfort and safety of your own home. You do have a life outside, and I'm going with not too many people know which is ok
Dellydoodah​(neither female)
I've been told the same Starlight but I don't see it as a problem.
If a man cannot bring out the submissiveness within me then he's not the right man for me.
Their issue, not mine.
Those that want to control 'every part of my life..erm no thanks I have worked for years to get to be where I want, given up a lot and nobody is going to mess that up.
If a person is submissive to every Tom Dick or Mary who happens to stumble along that just makes them a doormat in my opinion.
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
Submission is not weakness, it's strength, and courage. You might also like to read this:

https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=83033&postid=32632

This one might also be helpful:
https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?postid=32636&blog_id=83033
Starlight82​(other female)
I've never seen submission as a weakness. It was more that I struggle to find people who understand. Most people who know me actually possibly could guess that I'm submissive, however I am driven and for some reason that independence and drive (which is also what i look for in someone) shakes people up a bit. But as we all know we only submit to those who earn trust. Guess I just needed some positive reinforcement that I'm not the only one who comes across this. Lol. But thank you for the link
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
3 years ago • May 5, 2020
As for me, I want what's between a girls ears first and foremost. That means a girl who is intelligent, shows initiative; doesn't just sit around waiting to be told what to do. (That would be exhausting -- no thank you).

I want a connection, a complement, a partner, not a punching-bag or doormat, (that would be boring -- again no thank you.)

I don't want a girl to clean my house, do my laundry, prepare my meals, and greet me at the door after work with a cold drink, and sex when, where and how I want..... Wait.... What the hell am I saying? That's exactly what I want! icon_smile.gif But, it's not all I want. Those are all services her body can provide me. What I want first and always is her mind, and her heart. If I don't have those, than her body is not going to be interesting, nor of much use to me, without the emotional and mental connection.

You see, I also want a girl I can talk with, take out to dinner, go to the movies, or a Broadway show. Someone with whom I can discuss history, science, philosophy, politics, fiction, etc. Someone with whom I can share my inner nerd, and she can share the same with me. Basically someone who fits, (more than just tab A into slot B.)
    The most loved post in topic
Nemesis
3 years ago • May 5, 2020
Nemesis • May 5, 2020
I have said tjose exact words, "when I come home want to hand my worries over and turn off my brain." I am very much an alpha submissive. We work hard and take pride in what we have, hell if Imma let someone take it away and give me what they think I need.
Totally resonate with showing your submissive side when comfortable and safe. Most would never guess I serve my man like I do- when i can.