Online now
Online now

Flogger

wicked sabina{Taken}
3 years ago • May 15, 2020

Flogger

wicked sabina{Taken} • May 15, 2020
I am new to the lifestyle and we are wanted to find a good flogger. Something soft but with a nice bite to it. What would you all recommended for a newb like me. Flogger vs riding crop
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • May 15, 2020
I am new myself and learning, I will be watching to see recommendations.
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • May 15, 2020
DaddyDrago​(dom male){LilAmethys}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
Bareleather.com
Is an excellent and reputable supplier of quality floggers in a myriad of skins.
Buffalo is heavy and thuddy, though with the correct amount of falls and the right technique it can be stingy at times too.
Elk, moose and deer are softer skins and can be used for sensual play.
Suede can bite. As can cured leather. With either however I have found that the more falls the more thuddy impact can be made.

A good sting would be a flogger of cowhide leather around 21 - 28 falls. Length of falls helps as well. Anything too long and it's learning curve for a newbie maybe too steep (think swinging a bunch of single tail whips). A good length for falls is between 16 - 18 inches to begin with (not including the handle). Avoid anything with a wood handle until one is very precise and can control their grip. Wood gets slippery with sweaty palms. I've literally lost floggers on the back swing because of this!😳
Bareleather offers what they call a 'progrip' handle. It is worth every extra penny for safety , especially for heavier floggers and for inexperience. And let's face it, it looks frickin cool!

I hope this may help.
If you're looking for a cheaper alternative than a custom built flogger from bareleather (they're truly not that expensive for the quality). Let me know I have a good link to a decent quality flogger option that won't break the bank either.

Namaste
    The most loved post in topic
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • May 16, 2020
Floggers are different then crops.
Both are good for beginners.
They are easy to handle -

For a flogger-

Look at the description, it will usually say- heavy, light, thuddy, stingy

Go with deer skin, paracord, to begin- stay away from buffalo
wicked sabina{Taken}
wicked sabina{Taken} • May 16, 2020
Thank you this helps out alot. Cant wait to get one ordered and try it out. Im tingling just thinking about it.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • May 17, 2020
LordofPain56 • May 17, 2020
For impact play, I have never used any single-tail type whips or crops, but only floggers, a wide variety of them.
There is a bunch of places you can get them, and some of the websites give a single word description as to their intensity.
A suede flogger is soft, but if the tails are 30 inches long, it can cause intense pain even if it is not swung with full-force. You can cut the tails shorter with a razor knife, as most of the serious floggers you get come with long tails.
Deer and sheep-skin floggers are pretty soft and thuddy if that's the sort of thing you like.
Leather can bite pretty hard, but the flogger I have that stings the most is the pon-pon flogger with 25 tails and 30 inches long. That thing is meaner than dirt. It will make your heart leap up into your throat.
If you google "floggers and whips" the browser will give you lots of results to look at.
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
3 years ago • May 19, 2020
I recommend Jack's Floggers he does custom makes with a the colour and fall (the working end) of your choice in leather, suede and all sorts.

He has his own Web site Google Jack's Floggers, he is based in England where I am.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am