Online now
Online now

Fucking book club

littleMagpie​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 21, 2020
littleMagpie​(sub female) • May 21, 2020
Anything discworld - especially the tiffany aching books!
Ocean at the end of the lane by Neil Gaiman.
Dorothy Koomon does some really heartbreaking books - marshmallows for breakfast is one.
The wind on fire trilogy by William Nicholson
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

And kindle unlimited has whole worlds of trash short stories that are amazing and filthy 😍
IODiCeShOt
IODiCeShOt • May 21, 2020
LaVieEnRose wrote:
I actually have quite vanilla tastes in books cause I find a lot more β€œsteamy” books actually quite boring (personally to each their own!) so I have loads of fave normal books πŸ˜‚

🀫
IODiCeShOt
IODiCeShOt • May 21, 2020
LaVieEnRose wrote:
@IODiCeShOt *squints eyes* yeeeeesss??? *puts hands on hips* we can ALWAYS discuss my tastes in literature if you so wish πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I already know your tastes in literature and it has nothing to do with the Chronicles of Narnia πŸ˜‰
bookworm​(switch female)
bookworm​(switch female) • May 21, 2020
LaVieEnRose you have similiar tastes as I do, but also like the steamy and/or paranormal ones as well.

For me the type of book depends on mood.
Anne McCaffrey is another I'd add to the more tamer list that was posted above. Nalini Singh is also a favorite of mine both the Guild Hunter series and the Psy/Changeling series.

For a dark book with a lot of sex scenes with multiples, a twist on vampires, "Queen takes Knights" just if you get squeamish about blood or M/M don't read it. Its about a vampire queen and those that end up following her.

There are so many our there, I'm terrible with names off the top of my head though.