Online now
Online now

Fucking book club

XRaven​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jul 29, 2020
XRaven​(dom female) • Jul 29, 2020
This is an extremely hard question for me since I'm a voracious reader, but I'll choose a book out of the 4 categories I normally read.

BDSM: The New Topping Book by Dossie Easton & Janet Hardy
Business: The Start-up of You by Reid Hoffman
Fiction: Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon
LGBTQIA: All the Love Songs by Nicole Pyland
Hedony​(dom male)
Hedony​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2020
I am enjoying the serialized novel and the autobiography on the D.R.Agon site (http://www.deanarayagon.com) , but the I know the authors so that probably plays a part in it.

I also love Ghost Rider: Travels on the Healing Road by Rush drummer Neil Peart
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2020
A superb kink book
A submissives heart by Kayngel Hatcher

Though my all time favourite book is
Pillars of the earth by Ken Follet
Blissful Enigma
Blissful Enigma • Jul 29, 2020
I am an avid bookworm; while I adore reading from most genres; I find myself going for historical fiction; part of that may be I am also writing from this genre as well. In the last few years; Dorothy Dunnett and Diana Gabaldon have become two favorite authors of mine; as I adore there prose and the development of their characters in Outlander and the Lymond chronicles.

Earlier this year I also started Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Carey which I greatly enjoyed which I am going to read again as well as read some of her other books.

I look forward to reading some of the books mentioned here as my plan to read pile keeps growing.
Miki
Miki • Jul 29, 2020
Stephen King's earlier books and short story collections are favorites of mine. But I like a variety of genres, tops there would have to be Historical Fiction.
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Jul 29, 2020
The queen of the south. Its originally Spanish (i think) but after Google translate did me dirty earlier im not chancing the Spanish title. Its about a woman in the drug trade who almost gets used as a mule and becomes queen of the empire, roughly based on a true story. Its how she survived in a way. Im still early in reading it.
Alyser​(switch female)
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
Alyser​(switch female) • Mar 9, 2021
An old post, what a pity I come always late🤷‍♀️

I am bit disappointed that nobody mentioned Venus in fur...

Or
Les Cent Vingt Journées de Sodome ou l'École du libertinage
Marquee de Sand
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
3 years ago • Mar 9, 2021
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Mar 9, 2021
all time fav- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll

currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

also love anything by Stephen King