3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020
Bunnie • Jun 6, 2020
@ tallslenderguy,

“i don't know about these...
"phlegmatic" sounds like lung congestion
"choleric" sounds like an intestinal infection
"melancholic" sounds like a sad intestinal infection”

Lol! You read my mind icon_biggrin.gif

I too tend to quite like the Myers Briggs... although I do try to not put too much weight on any of these types of things.

Curiosity always draws me in to look though, so I’ll check this one out. Thank you @ SkyV.
SkyV​(dom male)
SkyV​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2020
@Bunnie: You are welcome...as long as you return your result here ;p
HisMarvelbaby​(sub female){MarvelDadd}
Was curious see and I also got Phlegmatic, which to be fair is quite accurate given its only a 5 question test.

* Unassuming
* Imaginative
* Empathetic
* Agreeable
* Intuitive
* Warm
* Cooperative
* Trusting
* Considerate
ShyMinx​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 7, 2020
@ tallslenderguy,

“i don't know about these...
"phlegmatic" sounds like lung congestion
"choleric" sounds like an intestinal infection
"melancholic" sounds like a sad intestinal infection”

My thoughts exactly LOL 😁

I was *curious* so I *impulsively* took the test too and am *happy* to report I am NOT phlegmatic but SANGUINE.

* cheerful * spontaneous
* curious * impulsive
* creative * assertive
* optimistic * goal oriented
* energetic

As I read the description of a sanguine personality I came to the conclusion that I'm an impulsively creative, artsy-fartsy professional student who happily procrastinates. Hmm? Yep, sounds about right.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020
LordofPain56 • Jun 8, 2020
Soooo...the "experts" have come up with a five-question test to tell us all what our temperament is, and give it a ridiculous name????
Didn't the "experts" just close down our entire economy and tell us all we must wear masks the last three months????
Seems to me it would have been much better to quarantine people showing symptoms and leave everyone else to their business as usual so that we could all gain gradual immunity to the Chinese plague! Eventually, everyone will become infected, but we'll have immunity.
How about, instead of taking some test, we search our own souls and make a list of all our characteristics and temperamental trends, good and bad. Then post them on our profiles for everyone to see???? Or, if you are ashamed of some of them, you can wait until you are in contact with someone, then send the list to them in a private message. And have her send a list of hers to you.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020
Sasa wrote:
does my zodiac sign influence it? Naah, just kidding.
have you seen this on top? just in case you all like tests

https://www.16personalities.com/

i took this one too after a friend here took it. It seems to combine Myers Briggs and The Big Five approach? i used this type test a lot when i was in executive management and endeavoring to use use as much consensus in running the business as possible. my experience is this format is eerily accurate.