Online now
Online now

It Would Be Nice

ThirtyFourPointFive
3 years ago • Jun 8, 2020

It Would Be Nice

ThirtyFourPointFive • Jun 8, 2020
It would be nice if those actively looking for a partner gave a short description of themselves in their profile. It doesn't have to be much, age if not shown elsewhere, length / color of your hair, dress / inseam size or height / weight, a short synopsis of your personality.

Everyone is looking for something different and this would help narrow down the candidates as match making sites are inherently time wasters.

I don't mean to sound like a FA, but I think it would be very helpful for all involved.

I'm going to my profile right now to do this..G
LadyHoss​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
LadyHoss​(dom female) • Jun 9, 2020
Some of that is privelaged information. While I have zero issue with saying I'm a big gal, someone else may hate their form. I prefer to get to know their hearts and character. Appearances change on the regular. If they want you to know how much they weigh, their clothing size, or hair/eye color, they'll tell you.
TheChimera​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 9, 2020
TheChimera​(sub female) • Jun 9, 2020
Playing devil's advocate a moment - And I apologize in advance, because this is going to come off very scathing.

If you're classifying potential partners or whatever you're looking for by appearance,height,weight, eye color, hair color, hair length, tit size, ass size, etc. I have a very rude news alert for you - that's pretty insipidly shallow of you. You might be missing some prime opportunities of amazing people by crossing them off the list because they don't fit the parameters you're looking for.

As someone who is private- I feel 0 need (Even when I was single) to disclose my weight, height, etc publicaly. A potential Dom/partner/sub/boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever/etc... can learn about that in private when they talk to me.
Some people are very uncomfortable giving out details of themselves, especially on a BDSM site where- if they get found out who they are. It could ruin their careers, their lives, etc.

The personality traits, I can understand to a point, but you never really get to know someone until you start speaking to them.
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 years ago • Jun 10, 2020
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jun 10, 2020
Aw well, I am sorry you all took it that way.

If you judge me though, shouldn't you know me pesonally before you do that? None of you know me well enough to know my preferences, yet you still judge me for them. Do you think it is right when people who do not know you, automatically assume you to be a certain way?

It is all about desire isn't it? If you are with someone it is because you desire them.
I am looking for someone I desire and none of you have any idea what those desires are.
Regardless what you think, it is not all about looks for me. If that were the case I could have been married years ago. Married and likely unhappy by now.

I do not care what it is you desire, that is your business. You are welcome to want anything you want.

All the best to all of you.. G
tallslenderguy​(other male)
tangledupinyou wrote:

If you judge me though, shouldn't you know me pesonally before you do that? None of you know me well enough to know my preferences, yet you still judge me for them. Do you think it is right when people who do not know you, automatically assume you to be a certain way?

It is all about desire isn't it? If you are with someone it is because you desire them.
I am looking for someone I desire and none of you have any idea what those desires are.
Regardless what you think, it is not all about looks for me. If that were the case I could have been married years ago. Married and likely unhappy by now.

I do not care what it is you desire, that is your business. You are welcome to want anything you want.

i get that these responses stung you, and i'm sorry, i'm not into seeing anyone get hurt. if you can get past the sting though, i think you may find there is some valuable feed back for you? Not just the responses, but the "likes" of those comments represent quite a few people. Try objectively reading the profiles of all the people who replied and see if some of them are people who spark interest for you? That could tell you something. That maybe all these people giving feedback should not be "judged" and thrown into one big group in your mind.

That you seemingly hit the same 'nerve' in all these different people seems significant and worth pursuing to me.

While it's possible for "all" to take "it that way," there also may be something to what they are saying. We all have blind spots, maybe they are showing you one?
tallslenderguy​(other male)
tangledupinyou wrote:

i get that these responses stung you, and i'm sorry, i'm not into seeing anyone get hurt. if you can get past the sting though, i think you may find there is some valuable feed back for you? Not just the responses, but the "likes" of those comments represent quite a few people. Try objectively reading the profiles of all the people who replied and see if some of them are people who spark interest for you? That could tell you something. That maybe all these people giving feedback should not be "judged" and thrown into one big group in your mind.

That you seemingly hit the same 'nerve' in all these different people seems significant and worth pursuing to me.

While it's possible for "all" to take "it that way," there also may be something to what they are saying. We all have blind spots, maybe they are showing you one?
ThirtyFourPointFive
3 years ago • Jun 11, 2020
ThirtyFourPointFive • Jun 11, 2020
No, It did not bother me, I figured when I wrote it that I would ruffle a feather or two.
Everyone has preferences, I have turned down women whom I felt were too young and had women near my age say I was too old. It doesn't anger me when it happens, it is a personal preference and does not mean anything is wrong with the person who was turned down, it just means that they did not feel you were right for them. I would prefer someone tell me right away rather than act interested and dump me later.
I have been married twice and have been divorced nine years at this point. I am looking for my next wife and I am willing to wait where I am for the right person regardless how long it takes.