Online now
Online now

Never have I ever, but I want to ... BDSM edition

Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • Jun 13, 2020

Never have I ever, but I want to ... BDSM edition

I think it is time for a new game ...

1. Read others posts about things they have never done, but want to ... or at least the last one

2. If you HAVE done it before, hit the like/love button (don't be shy)

3. If you are the first person to hit like/love, you have to post something you have never done, but want to. Can be anything BDSM related, sexual or otherwise.

And so on ...

I will kick things off (desperately thinks of the most tame thing I've never done for the easy start 🤣) ...

** Never have I ever ... been tied to a bed or other object, but I want to **

(I've been tied up, just never "to" something 🙈🙉🙊)
    The most loved post in topic
ObsidianOx​(dom male)
ObsidianOx​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2020
Never have I ever ... been kinky camping, I just never got around to it. I just want some more nude wilderness in my life. living near Haulover beach in my past really brought out these urges.
That's an unusual one ... so it looks like I'm going to have to take it. I've gone topless while camping, I highly recommend it. The sun on your skin is amazing. I would definitely consider nude camping ... as long as there was lots of bug spray and candles lol 🌞

Never have I ever ... played with hot wax, but I want to.
ZaftigV​(switch female){sub matt}
I ❤️ wax play. I was set to do a scene at a party with my local kink group when Covid hit. Ugh Needless to say it has been postponed.

Never have I ever... played with a remote/Bluetooth toy (such as the lush 2) but I’m dying to. Lol
I am suddenly realizing this is going to turn into a ... let’s wait and see what else Jess has/hasn’t done game 🤣

I have the Lush 2 ... loved the idea, especially in a LDR situation, but wasn’t a fan. Was too small to really be enjoyable for me, was nothing more than a tease out in public (I’m an exhibitionist, so I was looking for more), and ended up being used externally instead of internally because that was the only way I could finish while using it lol.

And, speaking of exhibitionism ...

Never have I ever ... played/had sex publicly in front of others (with them knowing about it anyway), but I want to
SIRMASON​(dom male)
SIRMASON​(dom male) • Jun 13, 2020
i love public sex and in front of a group to yup amazing would do it over and over again i like to make sure i get seen when doing it in public lol

never have i ever ..... did a public spanking to anyone male or female and think it would be so much fun any takers lol
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
So many up there I'd like to comment on... Zaftig, for me the lush 2 is/was AWESOME. I only had a few experiences with it, but the options with that badboy are ENDLESS. Highly recommend.

I actually have had a spanking in public. It was over clothing, and was relatively discrete... so not a ton of people were aware, even though the place I was in was packed....

Despite all the weird over the top sh** I've done, one of the ones that shocks the crap out of people I share a checklist with ... ive never done basic ol handcuffs. .... I have no idea why, it just hasnt been a thing as of yet. I think I'd enjoy it though. (situation dependent ofc)
Deviousangelz{My husband}
Deviousangelz{My husband} • Jun 13, 2020
Spanked a dude on stage at a show, after we were done playing, for his birthday. In front of the whole club. Cause why not? Complete stranger.
FeistyMinx​(sub female){HAPPYL❤VE}
3 years ago • Jun 14, 2020
Commenting on Being Spanked in public and giving spankings in public... LOL

I was spanked for my birthday by friends and I was wasted, thank goodness for pictures to help me remember... LOL.

I have given spankings and received them on a daily basis, from the awesome people I met and befriended, at a normal downtown restaurant, waiting tables and/or bartending because it was not a corporate restaurant and the owners were and are...1 passed away AWESOME!!!!!

Never have I ever been tied to a bed and spread with a spreader bar... BUT I WANT TO BE!!!!

Last edited by * on Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total
3 years ago • Jun 14, 2020
Okay, to get things back on track ... I have been in basic handcuffs. Unrelated to BDSM, but did involve some naughty business ... and nope, not going to explain 🤣

Never have I ever ... played with electricity, but I want to 😈