Online now
Online now

A great read for alpha females

wishfulmind
3 years ago • Jun 25, 2020

A great read for alpha females

wishfulmind • Jun 25, 2020
Is this you?

In my experience, Alpha Females and submissive women are often two sides of the same strong woman: one public side, one private side. I have discovered that many women who are Alpha Females professionally by day (Executives, Doctors, Lawyers, Entrepreneurs, Supermoms) often crave to be submissive vixens in the bedroom.
To be clear, I am NOT saying that ALL Alpha Females are also submissives. I am saying there seems to be a specific psychological profile which makes Alpha Female/submissive a common archetype among women. I refer to these women as “Feminist Contradictions”- Successful, strong, independent women publicly who crave to be highly feminine & highly sexually submissive privately. I describe them as “Feminist Contradictions” because most men view them as a confusing persona/sexual contradiction that most men cannot comprehend or decipher. In reality, they are Alpha Females/Submissive or Alpha submissives – a submissive female to only one Alpha male while being dominant over all others.
Many women are submissive by choice or by natural yearning. Alpha submissives crave to relinquish control to a strong, confident Dom by nature as part of their need for mental & sexual escape from their everyday in control persona. Not being in control is a relief from constant decision making / being in charge during their busy, stressful daily lives. I believe most people don’t understand that submission is partially an act of escapism from their own public personas.
Alpha Females are by nature an incredible package of qualities and abilities: Self-confidence, Intelligence, Success, Wealth, and Style. Most men cannot handle being with a woman like that. They either feel inadequate as men or they feel uncomfortable never being the center of attention. It takes real confidence as a man to be with an Alpha Female.
It is also why these Alpha submissives can only be attracted to strong, powerful, confident Alpha Male. Weak, meek men do not attract them. Often submissive men misinterpret the public Alpha Female persona as these Alpha submissive females’ sexual persona. Men misread these women thus wanting these Alpha subs to dominate them sexually in private – complete incompatibility. A strong decisive, confident man truly arouses their feminine senses. An Alpha submissive can only submit to a man she feels is even more confident and Dominant than her public persona – respect and trust are key requirements.
Unfortunately, Alpha submissives often cannot discern between Dominant men and Domineering men in their relationships.
What confuses most men is there is a contradiction in behavior that these women want from their male partners: Gentleman in public, Caveman in the bedroom. Men are quite simple creatures really. Most men think if women want a polite, considerate gentleman in public, they must want a polite, considerate gentleman in the bedroom too. Secondly, society & feminism has robbed many men of their natural baser instincts. Being a good husband/father by society’s standards has feminized many men into minivan driving, cargo shorts wearing drones of suburbia. So for a Alpha submissive to find a man who is very self-confident and encouraging/supporting of her career while being sexually Dominant in the bedroom is no simple task.
One of the most consistent way I have found to identify Alpha submissive females in public or on a date is they often say , “I intimidate most men I meet”. To confirm my initial suspicions, I often make a bold flirtatious statement during our conversation and then gakuge her reaction to a statement such as. “Yes, but even good girls need a good spanking on occasion”. Her inner vixen will naturally reveal itself. By being bold and seizing what you desire sexually in private from this kind of Alpha Female, it is a sure-fire recipe of turning her into her naughty submissive vixen alter ego.
With experience and maturity, you can see both the forest and the trees in life and everything becomes much clearer. Alpha subs want a classy gentleman in public who makes them feels beautiful, sexy and cherished but they also want a strong, confident, decisive, highly sexually Dominant Alpha Male who will devour them as feminine sexual beings in private…
Weak Doms & Vanilla Males:
I suspect that you have notice that many vanilla males want you to dominate them sexually and many Doms tell you that you are not really submissive because of your strong, confident energy that won’t be intimidated by mere macho puffery. Neither of these groups of men recognize you as a contradiction of two different women in one. They are also insufficiently strong and confident for you. You need an Alpha male who is stronger than you that you are willing to follow and submit to his lead.
    The most loved post in topic
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Jun 25, 2020
This is a really interesting read. Just a couple of comments from me.

Calling Alpha females 'feminist contradictions' is, in my opinion, quite wrong. I can see where you are coming from- but that comes from a place where submission is deemed unfenimine or against feminist beliefs and it isn't the case at all. Je sui la femme- we are whatever the fuck we want to be.

Feminism hasn't 'robbed many men of their natural baser instincts'. What you are saying tantamount to the baser instincts of men are linked to the strength of women, this is surely a falsehood. If that were the case, most men will still be living in caves, forget wearing cargo pants.

Do all Alpha submissive women want to submit to strongly or overtly dominant types? I don't know if that's true. Further, I also don't believe they simply want to relinquish control to their dominant, they can want many other things. A worthy partner who can match their wit, physical strength, or complimentary kinks or any other number of things. Its too simplistic a view.

I would add, that if you want to identify an Alpha submissive, it would first be good to know your own dominant style and type (if you will). Because her response to you will depend on the type of dominant you are/ she perceives you to be. She might find your “Yes, but even good girls need a good spanking on occasion” thoroughly amusing or be turned on by it, it would depend on who is saying it.

Whatever the case, those are my two pennies worth.
Remlud​(sub female){Not Yet}
@wishfulmind - I will agree and absolutely LOVE (thank you for putting it into words for me) most of what you said in this! The best parts -

~ a submissive female to only one Alpha male while being dominant over all others.
Wow. Not sure a more true statement for myself has ever been spoken.

~ “I intimidate most men I meet”
This is so funny icon_smile.gif So very true. And it is a statement I say often.

~ Doms tell you that you are not really submissive because of your strong, confident energy that won’t be intimidated by mere macho puffery.
Yup. Heard that before icon_smile.gif No shame.

~ You need an Alpha male who is stronger than you that you are willing to follow and submit to his lead.
Ummm.... Yes Please! Sign me up, and I'll take eight!! *Swoon

I would however disagree with this statement.
~ Unfortunately, Alpha submissives often cannot discern between Dominant men and Domineering men in their relationships.
I can tell the difference. It has taken some learning on my part, but having interacted with some true alphas and even having one alpha tell me that what I crave is someone even more dominant than me.. someone worthy of my submission, now I can easily tell them apart, as I would image, most true Alpha Submissives would be able to as well.

@MoonGirl - You make great points as well!! Thank you for your two pennies icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
While the identifying it as a good read is a start, when you use someone else's article, in this case Dominantsoul on WordPress from 2013, you should credit it. People might accidentally take it as your personal writing.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
"While the identifying it as a good read is a start, when you use someone else's article, in this case Dominantsoul on WordPress from 2013, you should credit it. People might accidentally take it as your personal writing."

Thanks for this. i couldn't figure out if the article was quoted or if wishfulmind just had really good self esteem.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jun 25, 2020
Plagiarism, whether a quality article or not, should never happen. Did the original author consent to this being lifted and re published? Doubt it. Asking permission is important, and please don't say. 'its the net, way it is.' Stealing is stealing, not your work then ask permission. BDSM after all is all about consent, fuck sake.

Can't get consent, or too lazy to bother asking permission then write a comment about the article, maybe a few small quotes might be ok 'fair use for review/comment purpose doesn't exist everywhere' so that must be checked, if not write about the article yourself and link to it.

I for one am sick of seeing the alpha bollocks, people are not animals or wolves, brought into bdsm, kink discussions. Frankly I think its utter nonsense.
wishfulmind
wishfulmind • Jun 25, 2020
Yes, it came from dominantsoul.
Should have quoted.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jun 25, 2020
wishfulmind wrote:
Yes, it came from dominantsoul.
Should have quoted.

No, you should have asked permission first .... its simple, one would have thought.
LostValkyrie
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020

i struggle with this constantly...

LostValkyrie • Jul 5, 2020
it sucks. i thought about giving up and being switch, but im not. i am a true sub. my one real Dom, the man who groomed me, who introduced me to the lifestyle... he was everything you spoke of. i never even thought of myself as an alphasub then. its possible since i lost him i became a bit more crass over all but not as a sub. its all deadass on - i havent or cant find a man strong enough to be secure enough in himself with me, and be a "caveman" in bed. who comes out the loser, me... lol