Online now
Online now

Chastity..harness..thing?

Padwan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020

Chastity..harness..thing?

Padwan​(sub male) • Aug 23, 2020
So the one thing I hate about ball trap chastity devices is their tendency to sag and slide downwards. I'm wondering if anyone has seen a harness type that would attach to a typical ball trap device and hold it snug to the body. Whether it be a purchased product or DIY. I'm not the best at DIY projects but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Thanks!
asubmissivetoy​(sub gender fluid)
I have seen pictures a few times of chain or smaller rope/para-cord going from the ring on the chastity device, around the back, and back to the ring. This can get as ornate as you want, depending on what material is purchased for it. If it's a chain, it could even be locked in place if that is desired. You could likely get a little more complex pretty easily if you add in a couple additional lines from the bottom of the ring and come up along each side of the buttocks to the part going around the back.

Doing a quick search, maybe this is close to what your looking for?
http://www.adulttoysinaplainbrownbox.com/strict-leather-male-chastity-device-harness.aspx

It doesn't look like it's awesome quality leather, but the pictures could be used as a reference to making your own.
Padwan​(sub male)
Padwan​(sub male) • Aug 23, 2020
Thank you. Do you happen to recall how those rope or paracord contraptions were attached to the ring?

I think my main concern is about comfort and whether anyone has been able to wear something like this for an extended period of time.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
The simple solution is to use a horse head knot for a pull line attached with a double slip knot to a butt plug. The pull line wraps around the head of the dick till taunt, with plug inserted use the double slip knot to pull the dick-head closer till the line is taut which leaves the balls to hang slightly to either side by half inch.

If course all that other stuff seems like something I'd consider if I had knowledge of such devices, love a creative challenge
rosethorn​(sub female)
rosethorn​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2020
I imagine its looped through.... i don't know and please take advice from the guy below when he responds. But.. if its chaffy maybe melt some body safe wax and coat the rope part thats the issue with the wax?