Online now
Online now

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor and please don't say vanilla ;)

Lexxa​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 28, 2020
Lexxa​(sub female) • Aug 28, 2020
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD. Ice cream is life, ice cream is happiness. Ice cream tells me what to do hahaha 😉

My favorite soft serve: Chocolate and peanut butter twist.

My favorite store bought: Chocolate fudge brownie.

My favorite hand mixed: Birthday cake ice cream with brownies, fudge and rainbow sprinkles mixed in.

My favorite in a milkshake: Strawberry.

My favorite ice cream cake: Vanilla hand mixed with fudge, brownies and peanut butter cups layered between chocolate cake layers and frosted in ganache. YUM.
DrKrall
3 years ago • Aug 28, 2020
DrKrall • Aug 28, 2020
I eat a lot of ice cream. I like a lot of tastes and I love some. My all time favourite though is ... vanilla.
Even a snowflake doesn't have to be unique in every aspect.
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Aug 31, 2020
There used to be an ice cream parlor in Louisville KY when i lived there, they made an amazing deep chocolate ice cream that had dark chocolate chunks, toasted almonds and toasted coconut. Best ice cream ever.

my variation on 'just' ice cream is an ice cream soda. i make my own soda with a soda stream, then stir in dark chocolate syrup that i also make (it's easy), then rocky road ice cream. The soda takes the super sweet edge off. sigh.
BigBubbles
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020
BigBubbles • Sep 1, 2020
Chocolate with hot fudge.
MelMell​(dom female)
3 years ago • Sep 1, 2020
MelMell​(dom female) • Sep 1, 2020
I love vanilla and strawberry. I do find I like cookies and cream from time to time. I also love gelato and my fave would be coconut. I also do like mamey and mango ice cream flavor... maybe I’m a fatass 😂 there’s too many ice cream flavors I like. And omg let’s not forget carvel ice cream! Jesus Christ that’s some good ice cream. Right now I’m obsessed with vanilla bourbon toffee sundae dasher 😋